Sim 9 (June 11-20)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 17, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Currently missing Exports from:

Dan Heckelbeck
    briosu99
    KnightNoles

Also, the Tampa Bay Rays are now open if anyone knows of anyone looking to join up.

2. PAgamer07

3. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

Just exported.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

8 PM?

• Like Like x 1
  5. KnightNoles

Finally got the file updated.. I'll post when I have exported

• Like Like x 1
  6. PAgamer07

Fiddy14 Didnt Heckelbeck say he was going to miss this sim?? If so, once I get Nick's export I can go

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

yeah, he in the middle of a move i do believe.

• Like Like x 1
  8. PAgamer07

9. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Redbirds are still dominating the lefty starters at a 15-2 record :)

Hopefully that continues & to the rest of the division, pick up some more damn lefty starters!! lol Only Travis Wood (Cubs) and Aroldis Chapman (Reds) :(

10. PAgamer07

My only lefty starter went on the DL. Thanks a lot Sharkman37

11. KnightNoles

12. Darkwing

Let's get this sim going!

Got a weekend series @ Pittsburgh then a 4-gamer @ Milwaukee. Last division play before the All-Star break

13. PAgamer07

Sim starting. Hopefully everyone got their amateur signee offers in.

14. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Yea I screwed those up but hopefully can recover this sim...

15. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

lol - just saw this. Phil Coke bit the big one?

16. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Which reminds me, go die Angelos. Shrinking my budget and then not letting me sign my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th round picks even though I specifically saved the money in my budget to do it.

17. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

man, looking at my pathetic lineup...I have 5 starters hitting less than .230, and the three that are over that were supposed to be my marginal starters or are injury replacements....WEAK.

18. Darkwing

Power outage, Eh?

19. PAgamer07

OMFG My head is not with it lately. Fuck. I forgot to trade the prospects. Damnit, damnit, damnit.

20. PAgamer07

Tuesday, June 18th, 2013
    Houston Astros: J.B. Shuck goes 2-3 against the Colorado Rockies, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Monday, June 17th, 2013
    LF Gerardo Parra of the Toronto Blue Jays honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    CF Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Wednesday, June 12th, 2013
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Trevor Cahill pitches a 2-hit shutout against the Minnesota Twins with 2 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Houston Astros: J.B. Shuck goes 5-5 against the Baltimore Orioles, with 1 2B, 1 RBI and 2 R.

21. PAgamer07

Thursday, June 20th, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: SP John Lackey was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained triceps. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP Jeremy Hellickson was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm stiffness. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Chicago Cubs: SP Jeff Samardzija was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    San Francisco Giants: LF Gregor Blanco was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
    St. Louis Cardinals: MR Eduardo Sanchez was injured . The Diagnosis: sinusitis. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Los Angeles Angels: 2B Howie Kendrick was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP A.J. Burnett was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: LF Ryan Braun was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured fibula. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    Milwaukee Brewers: 2B Rickie Weeks was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: SS Troy Tulowitzki was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: broken kneecap. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Tuesday, June 18th, 2013
    New York Yankees: 3B Alex Rodriguez was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF B.J. Upton was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained finger. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: CF Brett Jackson was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: LF Ryan Braun was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild groin strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: SP Trevor Cahill was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: CF Colby Rasmus was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Monday, June 17th, 2013
    Cincinnati Reds: CF Drew Stubbs was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn ankle ligaments. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Houston Astros: SP Chris Tillman was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Colorado Rockies: MR Matt Reynolds was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn back muscle. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Sunday, June 16th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: SS Sean Rodriguez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Philadelphia Phillies: RF Domonic Brown was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Saturday, June 15th, 2013
    Oakland Athletics: SP Eulogio De La Cruz was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn rotator cuff. He's expected to miss about 12-13 months.
    Milwaukee Brewers: 2B Rickie Weeks was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Friday, June 14th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: Tyler Kuhn has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 1-2 weeks.
    Houston Astros: 1B Jason Giambi was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: SP Mat Latos was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Thursday, June 13th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF Brandon Guyer was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Toronto Blue Jays: LF Brennan Boesch was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Atlanta Braves: SP Jair Jurrjens was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: surgery to remove bone chips (elbow). He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Wednesday, June 12th, 2013
    Chicago White Sox: Toby Gardenhire has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    San Diego Padres: 3B Chase Headley was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured thumb. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: 3B Pablo Sandoval was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: MR Tyler Clippard was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Tuesday, June 11th, 2013
    Cincinnati Reds: Brian Fuentes has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: SP A.J. Cole was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Chicago White Sox: SP Chris Sale was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Houston Astros: CF Charlie Blackmon was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn thumb ligament. He's expected to miss about 2-3 months.
    Los Angeles Angels: LF Jeremy Moore was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: LF Vernon Wells was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Toronto Blue Jays: SP Ted Lilly was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Philadelphia Phillies: C Carlos Ruiz was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: MR Jason Grilli was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained forearm. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    St. Louis Cardinals: SP Chris Carpenter was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: MR Carlos Villanueva was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 2 months.

22. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Welp. 1-7. We suck again.

• Like Like x 1
  23. PAgamer07

24. PAgamer07

25. sonn

sonn Walk On

I'm coming for that #1 pick.