Sim if you want...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Kingerock, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Sim if you want...

I was playing Virginia, down by 3 with 3-4 minutes left in the 4th. The game freezes on my xBox. I don't think it has anything to do with the game or online franchise, just my machine. I can replay it but I don't want anyone to think I am pulling the plug to avoid a loss.

I may just try and replay it tomorrow evening. If you'd rather it be simmed, feel free.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Replay it on Wednesday Kinger.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks Fosh you are a really wise commish.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am taking over.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

I dont think you would pull the plug. But as a general reminder to everyone we need to get our computer games in on the first shot. We dont want to see restart warnings on CPU games. If something like freezing happens post that it happened so everyone knows its on the up and up. Also dont sit in the postgame for ever after the game you may get kicked from the dynasty server preventing you from uploading your results.

If your playing from your hard drive you may want to un-install and re-install. If your playing from the disc I would reccomend installing it to the hard drive.

6. Kingerock

I'll get to it tonight then. I am playing from the drive (i think) and the whole game it was jittery, and I thought that was weird.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

my game last night was jittery also.....like after plays and waiting to pick the XP....seems like it is going to freeze at alot of different points.(n)

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

My game was acting weird last night too.

9. Kingerock

actually went ahead and played it before work. Virginia lost their starting QB for 5 weeks, but their #1 RB put up 200+ on me.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Funny thing is the Pitt RB put 180+ on me......he is a 89 rated HB with 91 speed.....ugh i suck!

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nah you guys don't suck the blocking is now phenomenal for the cpu. I had a guy go untouched 77 yards. as soon as the ball was snapped my MLB was flattened and everybody on the left side of my D was caved in. luckily that was the only time it happened and it's only fair for the cpu since they suck at pretty much everything else.

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

This of course is assuming that you don't suck as well.:D

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

That's an assumption that I'm comfortable with :)