Sim Nation Needs One

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Archie Griffin, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Hello All,

The Basics:

Sim Nation is a three conference setup. We play the ACC, SEC, and Big Ten. Four members per conference - though Notre Dame is counted among the Big Ten. We play AA sliders (which are as tough as most Heisman sets you will find here) and we advance between 2-3 times a week, depending on schedules.

We're one of the most active dynasties here, and the core of the group has been around since day one. We're not going to fade out, and we're not going to go silent. We keep things casual (meaning, you won't have a bunch of required content to post) but we only do this because the guys do such a good job of keeping the conversation going. If you join, expect to post often - just don't expect to be told what to post. That's kinda how we run things.

What we need:

Unfortunately, we have a member who has suffered a personal tragedy, and may have to leave us. Currently, he is playing in the SEC West, so new applicants should look at that conference when considering a team. Feel free to post here or send me a PM if you want to join. We'll chat about it, and see what we can do.

What we're all about:

We play a sim game. That means different things to different people, and we have many styles, but everyone in the league goes to great lengths to show respect for their opponents. If you are the kind of guy who will put winning above fun, please go elsewhere. For us, it's just as much about making things fun for everyone as it is about winning titles and awards. If you can take a loss, and put a loss on someone without being a douchebag in either instance, then you're probably our kind of guy.

Thanks guys,

AG

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

What kind of sliders do you guys use? I'm trying to set up The Uprising with some tough, but manageable sliders.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

They're posted under the league FAQ, in the League Description thread. We're having good luck with them so far. Scores are reasonable, even on eight minute quarters, and guys lose to the CPU with some regularity, and win close ones often as well. There is no universal set, but this one matches what our guys seem to like. Feel free to have a look.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

this is a top flight league, if your even considering applying i would encourage you to do so.

5. justadude

justadude Walk On

I am interested if the spot is still open. You know me from Shotgun Express

6. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

If this is for the 360 I would love to join. Shoot me a message on here or over Live: Smok3y McPots

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll be in touch later today, when I get the fam home from church.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Thanks for the interest, but we're a PS3 league.

9. TTUbiz

TTUbiz Walk On

I am definitely interested. I currently play in Mac in the USA.

10. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

has this spot been filled