Sim Nation Openings (PS3)

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by The Dude, Feb 13, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd post our openings in Sim Nation.

We have two open spots at the moment. Most of the guys are in the B1G, the SEC, and the Pac12, but we have an open setup, so a new member could play anywhere. We currently have one Indy (me, as Notre Dame) and one in the Big 12, and we still manage to schedule about three user games for everyone each season.

We move as quickly as the guys want, but our mandatory advances come every third day. If we finish early, we move, but we tend to run at a bit slower pace, which should make things easier for anyone who is thinking of adding a second league.

We run an adjusted set of heisman sliders, 7 minute quarters, and we're currently in season #6, week #7.

We restrict recruiting to keep the CPU relevant, and as a result, they have held up well, so there are many teams available with decent rosters. The best CPU teams are typically better on paper than user teams, and there are several contenders available.

Let me know if you might be interested in taking a step into a premiere league. I welcome any question you might have.

2. FSU_NOLE_4LIFE

FSU_NOLE_4LIFE Walk On

I wanna get in as FSU.. Screen Name is FSU_NOLE_4LIFE..

3. The Dude

That's a possibility. We're a premiere league, though. All of our guys are premiere members. I wouldn't ask anyone to kick in the fee simply to play with us, but if you decide that it's a good idea all around, we can discuss the opening a bit and perhaps extend an invite. FSU has been run by the CPU for all six seasons, but they have been competitive, and have had a couple really strong recruiting classes, so I think they're viable.

I'll shoot you a PM with a couple questions.

4. The Dude

Here's a look at the top part of their roster, just to get an idea what you'd be working with:

FSU.PNG