Sim Nation Waiting List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikedredd, Jan 25, 2012.

1. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Thanks for your interest in joining Sim Nation! Post in here and our commish The Dude will be in contact. Remember this is a premier league so you gotta pay the cost to be the boss, lol...again thanks for your interest and welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I want to join.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Denied

• Like Like x 1
  4. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

hey guys was mentioned you guys might be looking for a premier member to join :)

i can play most nights any time really am from the uk and play madden on tso also in the TMFL

got a ps3 at xmas just to play ncaa i wanted the game that much and would love an opportunity if possible

thanks guys

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Tell us a bit about your favorite teams. Got anyone in mind you'd like to play as?

6. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

irl i follow oregon but on the ps3 have used michigan a bit on the OD but really i dont mind what team it was just a chance to enjoy the experience and have a good time would be my main aim man

7. The Dude

We have two guys in the Pac12 right now, and I think Oregon would be a good fit.

It looks like you've been around for a while, so I don't think I need to go into detail about sim play and whatnot. I'm guessing you've heard it all before. I can shoot you an invite later tonight. Is your PSN name the same as you screen name here? If not, just post your name here or send a friend invite to PSN = GigaBrett, which is my PSN, and I'll take it from there.

8. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

sounds great thanks :)

yeah my name is same as on here

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Dude

Sent the invite late last night (probably early morning for you). Drop an thread and introduce yourself when you get a chance to accept the invite and such. We'll be advancing at 11pm EST tonight, so you have all night to get your game in, recruit, and so on. Let me know if you have any questions, and welcome to the league.

10. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

cool thanks man :)

11. Welcome aboard GovernedSpy

Notice your an Aberdeen FC fan, if your interested we have a pretty good FIFA league that has 3 Tiers. Full promotion/relegation battles between tiers. Currently myself and BigSmooth33 are also in that league.

12. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

thanks man but i play a couple of fifa leagues on the xbox, including tfl here on tso i just dont like fifa controls on ps3 that much lol

13. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Can I get on the waitlist for NCAA 13?

14. The Dude

Sure you can. We should be talking about it pretty soon. I'll get you in on the discussions when they start.

• Like Like x 1