Sim Nation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

Is trying to get a few more guys. Anyone that is a Premiere member want to play some more football?

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

who is in charge?

3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

goose... are you serious clark?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Goose

Goose Walk On

Arch, says you're a bunch of douchers. and that he misses your musk. ( I added the last part) but seriously, we're looking for more guys and I'd rather play more with you guys than some newbies.

5. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

I would be willing to play if we're not going to get the Abbey back up and running, but I dont want to have to participate on the board.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Goose

Goose Walk On

Since it's premier participation is a must, even though we've been slacking over there worse than here. Hopefully the Abbey get back up and running.

7. Pro

Pro Walk On

Give me control of the Abbey.

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I will pay the 12 bucks, but not for a league that is even more dead than this one.

9. Goose

Goose Walk On

We're really trying to get it jump started. Hopefully I'll be more involved here and there.

P.S. Penn State is open still. I'm tOSU, BigSmooth is tsun and Arch is Notre Dame.

10. Goose

Goose Walk On

Oregon is still open I believe also. mmullen8

11. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Oregon....in the abbey. there is my committment

12. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

This is AG. I have a new account.

I'm kinda curious. I know you guys left last year and all, and wanted to do your own thing, but I never had a bad word to say about any of you guys. I'm beginning to wonder if I stole something from someone over here. Do I owe someone an apology I'm not aware of?

I'm not looking to start throwing haymakers or anything, but I've extended a kind hand a number of times, and I can't even get a hello. Not quite sure what kind of congregation you're runnin' here, my friend, but it ain't real friendly anymore.

I won't bother you guys again.

13. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Arch, for me...it has nothing at all to do with you. Enjoyed your company. Had a bad taste in my mouth over a few other guys and decided we can all live in peace sepratley. thats it

14. vatechhokie01

Arch, you have always handled yourself with quite a bit of respect and honesty. I have not a bad word to say about you friend and if a) I have or b) it was perceived that way... I ask for your forgiveness.

With regard to responding to your invite to your league, I have been busy as crap (I'm sure the others here will vouch for that, lol) and apologize for not responding sooner. Believe my only comment above is "are you serious clark?". this, while obviously a jest, was most assuredly directed at the fact that we can't even get going in our own league... why would we invite others to join another?

For the record, and in public response since its here now... I have zero issue to anyone joining Sim Nation. I just hope they won't abandon this to join that. Well, that and Sim Nation is the worst league I have ever come in contact with ;)

Also for the record: last I heard you were done and gone. Literally just got your message.

I ask that we take this to private message if we have any further concerns to address and I will do my best to respond more timely.

P.S. Ohio State is dirty and Urban Meyer likes Winger.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  15. vatechhokie01

P.P.S. I blame anything and everything from before or in the future on Goose. What a dbag.

• Like Like x 1