SIM PLAY

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Sep 10, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

SIM PLAY

I hear from a reliable source that some users here may be abusing the CPU in this OD. Stats wise....

I'll br checking this later on tonight. And if I find this to be the case it will not be good foe the culprits.

Schollys will be deducted and if it's serious enough ...immediate ejection from the league will occur

2. grat23

grat23 Walk On

I'm probably a little guilty of this. I got caught up in trying to have my RB win the heisman trophy. I tried to correct this in my last game. I played my second string the entire fourth quarter and did not pass the ball. I will now put in my second string once the game becomes out of hand and not run up the score. I will accept any punishment the league assesses to me.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thats very honorable of you grat, I appreciate you owning up to your actions. We all know how fun it is to blow the CPU out at times but don't let it get carried away. TF is about a simulation environment, so if you ever question yourself during the game, it probably isn't good to do. With the help of BK we will be checking up on you guys to make sure you are sporting the TF and Gridiron Gladiators name with class and integrity.

4. ken10

ken10 Walk On

I ALWAYS put in my backup QB and HBs in the fourth quarter of a blowout.

5. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I always try to play as sim as possible. I know Kyle Parker's touchdown numbers are really high, but I've been passing the ball a lot more this season and have noticed my ability to pass has gotten a lot better since last season. If you feel the numbers are getting out of hand I'll try to run the ball more to counteract my passing game.

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Yo Btown big ups man on the win.that was a fun game bro well played you earned a hard fought sec win there.Take down the sec now man rep us proud.