Sim play

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gsolo19564, Jul 21, 2011.

1. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

I know we try to play as real as possible here so i wanted to pose this and get thoughts.
    During my game i started off controllind a DE. BEFORE 1/2 time i had 5 sacks with him. I thought that was getting out of hand so started controlling some one else. Could i have kept using him or was it right for me to change? It woyld have been best for my team to keep using him but he would have had outrageous stats. Thoughts and ruling please

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

As long as you are not moving your DE way outside before the snap to get around the o-lineman then you are ok. If you engage the tackle and get by him then your DE is just better than their o-lineman.

3. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

No i didnt move him way outside. I adjusted the line a couple times-left/ right/spread etc but when i chose him to control i didnt move him any. I would swim or spin their O-linemen and get to QB. And i wasnt blitzing either. Damn coulda set some NCAA Records before i start gettin hammered n user games. Atleast that could have been a positive for what the rest of the seadon will look like

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Note to self- double TE sets against you.

5. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

My end didnt even sniff the QB vs arkansas