Sim rating system?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by harriscw, Apr 13, 2010.

1. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Sim rating system?

It seems there have been a few discussions recently about gameplay. Also, we were supposed to be doing a post game report on our opponent. I wonder if we shouldn't combine the two, and have a post game report on our opponents that is more focused on gameplay. This is the foundation of Tradition Football anyway, isn't it? Maybe, we could rate them on a number scale, and make a few comments about exceptional sportsmanship, or that one play you really felt you got screwed on. It may be a little easier on everyone, than say interrupting a game to tell a guy he's not playing fair, or crying to the commish.

Just a thought.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

It's possible but the only thing we have to avoid is forum arguments. If this were to happen the person being talked about would not be able to respond. Just take the advice and work on fixing it, if the latter happens it will just turn into a big pointless argument. Good Idea though. We'd have to figure out a format to where and how wed set it up

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Shaun's Rules For Sportsmanship:
    1. Don't be a douche.
    2. If one douche-like play happens against you and your opponent is solid, assume it was a mistake.

That is all.:)

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Well said Shaun

5. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Good thought. I also agree, anything done along these lines would have to encourage discussion over arguing; I'm too old too argue over a video game. So far, I've only played one person with questionable play; and he is long gone.