1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

SIM style play!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Jul 27, 2009.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

SIM style play!!!

I hope everyone knows what SIM means. I will be looking at game stats, and if you are winning by 50, and going for it on 4th down 4 times a game. You are not SIM, therefore you will be out. I will not warn anyone for this type of play. This is not negotiable, I won't even talk about it. Don't do it. Don't try to run up your stats. Play SIM. If you aren't playing SIM, then I don't want you in my league.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well said........no bending the rules!!

You're either on board or off it!

3. I believe I'm guilty of this, but I wasn't going for it on fourth down or passing in the fourth quarter I was just running it up the middle and busting long runs. It was Middle Tennessee State and while I didn't do anything cheese and played SIM, I didn't know about the 65 point limit and I'm sorry about that it won't happen again