Sim Style Practice

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Baron, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Hey all, quite excited for the dynasty to get started Tuesday (or whenever we end up starting it.)

But anyway, seeing as I'm new to the TSO community, would a veteran mind playing a game or two of NCAA 11 so I can try to get the kinks out of playing the way TSO would want me to? Better to screw up in that type of setting than ruin a perfectly good OD.

If you guys think that it wouldn't do much good, seeing as 12 will be different than 11, I understand and hopefully I'll be able to hit the ground running.

Send me a message on here, or reply to this thread. I'll be checking TSO actively for the next half hour or so. After that, hopefully I'll be able to sync up with someone.

Thanks!

2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Hey Baron, I will be on a bit today and tonight. Send me a request and I'll show ya a thing or 2. also David (G-Unit) has an awesome SIM video to watch. You do have a mic?

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'm down to help but out of the man cave for today

4. Baron

Thanks guys! I'll be sure and add both of you.

Twister: Where would that video be? If it's the same video that's in the rules, I looked at that one, it was a great help (Late Option pitches will probably be my biggest problem) I have a mic.

Noles: Cool, I'll add you and if I see you online and can play I'll send ya a message.

EDIT: Added both of you.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Yeah that is the video. I will be on later tonight around 7 cst.

6. Baron

Cool. Managed to get a game in with HokieEffect but I wouldn't mind playing again to make sure. Give a nice send off to NCAA 11.

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

GG, you will be alright and yeah that was my last official '11 game....

8. Baron

Thanks a lot Hokie. Glad I could be there for your version's send off. Look forward to seeing you in LoC

9. Baron

If my first two games with Hokie and Twister are any indication, I'm really gonna enjoy my time here.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

i'm sure there'll be tons of folks looking for pickup games once the game drops tomorrow :)