SimCity - Multi-City Challenge

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by MartyWebb, Apr 1, 2013.

1. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Hey guys, I'm going to host a type of 'challenge' for three other SimCity players who'd like to join up.

Basically, we'll be in a 16-city region(Titan Gorge,) there will be FOUR players, including me. Each person will get a region, with four cities.

The challenge part is taken a little lightly, but basically, attempting to all beat one another in a few different aspects. Most profitable region, first to have a Great Works complete(since we'll all get our own,) and anything else we can think of. Best looking city? Whatever.

If you'd like to join, let me know, this will just act as our thread. Of course, trading between one another is still okay if you'd like, but I know personally, I'm going to try and make my region a powerhouse.

I hope you'll join me in this venture. :p

Just let me know your Origin name, and I'll send an invite to you. Hurry because hopefully these vacancies won't last long!

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

RRAHx2 hoodiii

Any interest in this? Didn't know if y'all found a region yet.

3. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

This sounds like fun. I plan on getting a half way decent computer built tomorrow and have been waiting to play this game. So fingers crossed I'll be able to get it tomorrow.

4. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Just let me know. I won't be back at my computer to invite you until Thursday evening, if you haven't played, I suggest hoping on the Test server and seeing what you got.