Simmed MY game!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by antcap24, Nov 3, 2010.

1. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Are you kidding me?

I have tried all week to get this game in. I offered to wake up at ridiculous hours to accomodate this game, and wait for an answer with no reply.

Finally I get a reply in a time in which it is now not convenient for me to play, and my game gets simmed.

This is crap.

Honestly this was a waste of a few months of online play for me.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Capp, I'm sorry man but I put the hard advance as Tuesday night/Early Wed.

I'm literally on the forums all the time so you should have spoke up. I can't keep up with what everyone is doing. I remember reading that Geiger was quitting on Monday and then I heard nothing else. What was I supposed to do?

I realize you're upset but the new season is just around the corner and I had you pretty much locked as the Falcons for Season 2. Has that changed?

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Honestly right now I am real upset with the whole deal, its probably not the right time to ask me about season 2. I manage a breakfast restaraunt that requires me to be up real early every day. So for me to get these games in it takes real effort and sacrifice.Which is something I understand and I am willing to do. To get this game simmed after going through this long haul is kinda deflating. I went to bed prior to your midnight message on Monday night, and the one day I was not able to play this game was Tuesday( even if it was against the computer). I did not realize that would end my fate in this league. I am just dissapointed at this point.

4. Keller

All I can say is I'm sorry Capp. I'm doing my best and I'm not out to screw anyone over.

In the new league I'm going to create a thread with my contact info so everyone can get ahold of me, personally, at anytime. I'm hoping this will rid the league of these types of problems because I really do understand how deflating that is.

On a side note, with Geiger sitting out, you are more than welcome to take over the Seahawks and enjoy a game against the unbeaten Cowboys. I realize this isn't a fabulous alternative, and if I could simple sub in your Falcons I would, but it is an alternative nonetheless.

Again, sorry man. I just didn't know what else to do.

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I understand you have deadlines to progress the league in a fashion to where you have the best interest of all the owners in mind. Looks like I end up getting the short end of the stick in this one.

Unfortunately, they did not give the commishs the abilty to hand pick the teams that advance or this would not be a problem. On several occasions this year I did my best to get the games scheduled with no avail and left my fate to the simmed game and lost all 3 games. It gets frustrating.

I honeslty wanted to get a crack at the 15-1 team and the 16-0 team. Being the competitor that I am, that was something I was looking forward to. I do not know how well it would go over with the Cowboys owner, but if he was ok with it, Ill take him on with the Seahawks to get a crack at him. If it causes more tension, as it changes the scope of the league, then its not a big deal.

I can play the game tonight after 9 PM EST.

Ill check back to see what the deal is.

6. Keller

I know Rush personally and while I know he will gladly take the easy win, deep down inside he just wants a good game, which I know you will give.

Feel free to leave and rejoin the league (remember the password is tradition) as the Seahawks. Make sure you take some time to familiarize yourself with the roster and give it your best shot man, have fun with it.

I will post the deadline for this weeks games in a few minutes and then you and Rush can schedule your game as you normally would.

7. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Kind of a BS move on Geiger's part really. If I remeber correctly he wanted the Seachickens in the merger and the TMFL dude gladly gave them up to accomodate him. So for him to back out now, thats just lame. It's the playoffs for god sake, man-up and reattach your balls. I just don't get why you would spend all the time in the regular season to quit come playoff time. And his excuse was even lamer.