simple question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Oct 20, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

simple question

For one im not trying to use this as an excuse or anything like that just trying to find out so i can use this.... Can you use a rb as a fb...i played the giants and he did..he used running back aaron brown who is an 88 spd... and threw to him where it is very hard to cover that.... just asking because if so im gona use felix jones the same way....who is a high 90's in speed.. i just dont want to be called a cheater...

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Ive seen alot of questionable stuff lately and its easy to see by the stats...i say you can use it once in awhile but the whole game is just a no no

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

well he used it 90% of the game......not to nag about something..b/c i got beat and theres no excuse for that... i just hate playing people that throw to their rbs alot...its hard to stop...u mainly have to spy him the whole game with a safety and be the safety.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

No. . .that would be a direct rules violation. . .its pretty clear from the rulebook HB's aren't supposed to line up at FB.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Well i mean its an option in the formation to use Dual HB swap or Dual HB, I'd say its fair game.. which route are you talking about? Flats or the curl? Flats cover with cover 2 if he does it all the time and if its the curl or circle just be a d-lineman and pull him off and do it yourself.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

they can not put them there in depth are in game 'sub' but they can run duel hb. if ANY player is running the same plays over and over then its cheese and against our rules here. you must report so that we can do something.

7. Dean

Dean Walk On

I put him at FB to run on a 3&1 and used him twice to run playaction. I hardly say that is 90% of the time. You can sub a RB for a FB for certain plays

The each had 3 catches, it's not like they 10

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

agreed. The stats don't really show much.

9. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

you can say what you want...im not arguing the fact that you did it...i asking is it allowed so i can take advantage of it

10. Dean

Dean Walk On

certain formations give you the option to use "dual HB"