Since other thread is locked

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gozer2312, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gozer2312

Gozer2312 Banned

Since other thread is locked

thought I would post what was written to me and my response:

Gozer,

You and I seem to disagree about whether or not I had cause to remove you. That's fine. It doesn't change anything, but you have the right to disagree.

However, it is not fine to post in my forums about it, especially if your intent is to tell my guys that you were wronged by me in some way. Do it in private if you like, but we're not going to have a public discussion about it. That's what I meant when I said "enough."

Know that removing someone from my league is something I discuss with a panel of people who do what I do. It's not a trigger-happy kind of thing. Know also that I have been doing this for a long time, and that this message is being copied to the folks who run this site.

As things stand now, you might be able to find another place to play. Continue the public childishness, and you will find yourself removed from this place altogether.

I had cause to do what I did. Even if I didn't, it's still my prerogative who plays and who doesn't.

This is my last communication on the matter. From here, the choice is yours. Keep pushing, and we'll be forced to ban you.

Enough,

AG

You can ban me from the site and that may seem like a serious threat to you but in the real world its just a online football site, but thanks for proving my point by saying that you would kick someone out of the league for no reason. And is your life so sad that you get your kicks from bossing people around on a message board? Now thats sad.

Sorry but I like being treated like an adult.

Good luck everyone because I am assuming I will be banned from the site after this. And if anyone ever wants to play a game for fun message me.

Gozer2312

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Gozer:

I don't know you very well and don't wish to offend you, but I think it's pretty bush-league to post a message intended for private viewing in a public forum. However, now that you have, I can't say that I see anything wrong with AG's comments. He explained the circumstances calmly and professionally. Additionally, he left the door open for continued communication via PM.

If this is any indication of how you typically present an argument, then I can only assume that you didn't defend yourself very well against AG's initial charges. But whether or not that's the case, I think it's best that everyone keep their private messages with the commissioner to themselves.

3. Gozer2312

Gozer2312 Banned

The think is I never got to defend myself, he sent me a private message with his concerns which I did not immediately open because to be honest I didnt notice I had it. Next thing I know I sign on to the PS3 and I am booted. So basically I was booted before I was allowed to respond to his first message.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OK then. If we must, we must. Here is the entire message, his response, and my response back. I hate the ugly stuff, but my credibility, even in this small pond, is something I'd like to keep. Here goes:

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.