Sipping on SOCO

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Dec 8, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to Southern Comfort, and no I am not referring to the drink..although it ain't bad. Southern Comfort sees the likes of the ACC and SEC battle each week. So I'd thought I'd throw some quick questions at you guys. Just really something to include everyone...Let's knock back a few

The sliders are great in my opinion..of course there are always tweaks and what not, but overall I think Sdid and CA did a great job providing us with a tough road. What do you guys think about the sliders?

We are now in week 4, how do you guys feel about your teams?

The U could be back, the defense has forced turnovers in every game and the win versus Ohio State could be the game of the year for the Canes. Miami has great balance on offense and now that I've wised up and started Jacory Harris and Graig Cooper, I feel very confident about my team. I have some tough games against NC, FSU and Va Tech.

Any crazy things happen in your games yet?

Actually my last game was kind of crazy..simply because I got two user picks. I never get user picks because I am not very good at usering. It was pretty fun...I've also had Ohio State rush out to a 28-14 lead but then for some reason they petered out in the second half..which allowed me to come back.
  2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Sep 24, 2009
    What do you guys think about the sliders?

The sliders are exactly what I have come to expect from the SoCom OD...very, very challenging.

How do you feel about your team?

I'm excited about being Tennessee for the first time in a TF OD. We are young with a freshman starting at qb and three on the o-line. Our #3 and #4 WR's are both true freshman as well and our starting RB is a JR seeing his first real playing time. On defense our DE's and MLB are seniors and that's it. The sched is brutal and I expect us to match our real life counterparts in a 6-6 campaign.

Other than 15 facemask penalties? J/k. Nothin yet for me.
  3. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

Apr 9, 2010
    What do you think about the sliders?
    The Heisman sliders are great. kind of give you an AA feel.. but hard enough to make you play smart. a CPU no-huddle offense, an a All-Amercian RB no matter what team it is can be brutal sometimes, but all an all there fine.

how do you feel about your team?
    The Seminoles are a balance team, trying to run an offense they don't run cost me 2 frustrating loses. After playing to my teams strength i feel we'll be alright at the end of the day. we have a lot of speed on both sides of the ball, deep on offense and defense at the skilled possessions. If we get back into the top 25, we should make a lot of noise next year.

no other than them penalties the other week! lol I'm just saying.
  4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    What do you guys think about the sliders? Well, I happen to like them, a lot. Instead of the usual people rolling through the CPU, they now have to go into every game thinking they can be beat just like in real life. Because on TF, that is what we strive for, realism. Can there be tweaks? Definitely but I think they are a good start.

We are now in week 4, how do you guys feel about your teams? I love North Carolina and am happy to have the opportunity to play with them. I just have to get more acquainted with the offense. The defense is there for sure. We just have to avoid mistakes and put some points on the board to allow the defense to pin their ears back and play.

Any crazy things happen in your games yet? No, not really.