SIRIUS Satellite Radio

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Randiesel75, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Fellas,

I picked up a certified pre-owned vehicle today and interested in opinions on SIRIUS Satellite Radio. I have grown tired of standard radio, mostly find myself listening to AM talk for both sports and politics (perhaps showing my age here). I would be interested to hear from others who have made a transition to Satellite Radio to find if you are happier and feel the $12.95 (SIRIUS Everything) monthly payment is a worthy investment.

Thanks,
    Randy

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Sirius is worth it, commercial free music, and nfl radio is good. You get all the games which comes in handy when you drive home on sunday afternoons. A lot of music selection too

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I have XM without the Sirius package and I love it.

Not sure what receiver is built into cars nowadays but I have a Pioneer INNO 2. Its great. I can record, download podcasts, or my favorite is tuneselect. You can select artists or songs you like and the receiver will notify you when any station plays them.

I drive a lot so I could honestly go without cable tv before letting go of my satellite radio.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

damn straight...i will never go back to shitty terrestrial radio. there are so many good channels...my favorites are the NFL Channel particualry former offensive linemen Ross Tucker from 6 AM to 7 AM Est and then movin the chains with Pat Kirwan and the "Rock"

Also The Jason Ellis Show on Faction is awesome. I like him even better than Stern now.