Sixthdis108 (360)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Sixthdis108, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

Jul 17, 2009
    Sixthdis108 (360)

Name: Conor
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): 360: Sixthdis108
    AIM: Sixthdis108
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: 12am- 3pm, and 12 PM -3 AM
    Favorite NCAA Team: Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw it on OperationSports forum.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I have belonged to quite a few with groups of friends who are not as interested and tail off after a season or two.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video Games for like 15 Years, Online I have been playing since Halo 2 came out. My Xbox Live account has been active since that day.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am very competitive I will do anything within the rules to win. That being said I despise cheesers.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel like 21 isn't that much younger then that group. I also do not feel like I would be outcasted due to my youth at all. I can strike up a conversation with almost anyone and feel it is enjoyable and not awkward at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I have read through such things and think they are great. It is great all the things you guys are doing to keep fair gameplay intact.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I have looked through the leagues and would be willing to do almost anything I see some openings in the SEC, BIG East and ACC in OFFL East that I think i would be good to fill. The thing I was wondering was why not do full Conference specific leagues. Do you feel it would be tough to get USer vs. User for conference play?

Those are my thoughts hope to be accepted by someone shortly.
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Welcome to the site. I must have missed this thread.

have a look around, and drop questions whereever you like. We have some new dynasties forming, so I know you'll find a place to play.

Good Luck,

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Did he get a spot in the OFFL?