Skins Win 3 In a Row, Beat Chargers 38-24

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Jul 27, 2010
    Skins move to (4-4) on the season now after a win over the Chargers. Skins running game was in full effect and RG3 was efficient in with the game plan as far as managing the clock and making some timely throws to whoever was open. We have no go to guy here in Washington.. get it to the open guy and let him deal with it!

1st qtr.
    • 24 yard TD run by Morris, Skins, 7-0

2nd qtr.
    • Chargers went to work, but not before the Skins could add 3 more to their total.
    • Chargers Mathews took it in from 3 yards out and Floyd caught one from Rivers to end the 2nd qtr. with a 14-10 lead.

3rd qtr.
    • Skins scored 14 points.. one of those scores coming from RG3's legs.. a 9 yard run with no one watching him
    • the other a 51 yard playaction pass from RG3 to FB - Young who was in the flats by himself. Skins lead, 24-14.

4th qtr.
    • Chargers kicked a 31 yard fg to start it off to bring the score to 24-17.
    • Skins brought in Helu who ran it in from 9 yards out to add 7 more to the point total, 31-17 Skins.
    • Chargers V. Brown caught a 16 yard TD pass from Rivers to bring the score closer, 31-24.
    • Skins Morris trucked his way through and went 86 yards on 3rd down with 32 secs. left to add another score, 38-24
    Good game man... sorry about the last score.... I wasnt expecting Morris to break through like he did and could have & should have used better judgement to dive and give myself up and kill the clock. My mistake and my apologies!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Jul 22, 2010
    Congrats on the winning streak Jon!

I am all for good sportsmanship, but I see nothing wrong with finishing the run when you were only up by a touchdown. Crazy things can happen, in a one score game you take that shit to the house! ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Jul 12, 2013
    It was a good game man. No need to apologize for that TD I was mad about it when it happened but I got over it pretty quick. The game actually helped me regain my confidence in my running game which then helped me last night to get a win over Denver.
    • Like Like x 3