Skrim tonight?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by greeeeeeeeg2003, Nov 10, 2010.

1. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

Realize everyone is really into COD at the moment if not in the playoffs but since I've only played two games with my team I am hoping to practice a bit against some league players. If you are around tonight after 7pm eastern or right then please let me know and I will hit you up. If not have fun with COD and gl in the playoffs fellas.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Depending on what I have going on, I can play you possibly after 6 pm central time. I'll be on AIM and if you can hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Greg, I can play at somepoint tonight. Im on kid duty at the moment. I wouldnt even mind playing with regular teams. (Or what ever team and the default roster.)

4. Wayne

Wayne Walk On

Carolinachaos82 if any of u wanna play a game

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Wayne. add me on AIM. IF I am on, chances are I can ball.

AIM: jettagy

If Im on PSN, well it may not be me. It could be one of my kids too. Just a FYI

6. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

I might be able to play later on tonight fellas. the fiance has me in the dog house so dont' think she is spending the night after dinner. lol

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Your fiance has you in the dog house? kids these days....

When shes your wife, then come talk to me about being in the dog house. Heck, before we were married, I would ahve considered that treatment from my wife as foreplay.....

8. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

LOL, Speak for your self KO.... I wont tell stories here but marriage opened up options in my house :)