slacking with game scheduling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Mar 22, 2011.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

The following owners have not responded to their game scheduling posts this week (week 9):

Obisan/Sanano- Falcons
    Shiftee- Buccs
    SRC- Bills

SRC has been around at least and I believe he had mentioned saying that he was hoping to play dblnull on wednesday night, but still no post

Shiftee has been awol completely, possibly still pissy about his sim loss to Oakland 3 games ago. He hasnt been posting much in the way of scheduling threads since then, but had gotten his last 2 games in

Sanano now has been another problem altogether since he got his warning for gameplay. Week 5 recieved the complaint. Weeks 6-9 no posts at all in the game scheduling forum. For week 6 and now for week 9, apparently he is out of town, but with no out of office post. Not really liking this pattern.

In all 3 cases, I posted in the game scheduling thread that by day 4 the opponents can find a sub to play.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

IM not sure how we want to handle those who schedule their games quickly on blast chat or one person puts up a thread but they talk on blast chat and agree on a time.

SD, Im not sure about Sanano. He has pretty much been awol since his buddy got the boot. Straight up time to ask him if he wants in. My vote is to send him an email and ask. State in the email that we have given approval for his opponent to find a sub. He also needs to respond to the email about his intentions. I also vote to suspend a player. This needs board approval.

SRC - He has been playing his games and has been actve on the blast chat including scheduling his games there. Ive seen him play his games on the first day so im willing to cut him some slack. Besides, he is playing DBL who has also been notorious for no showing and not being available.

Shiftee- Id say same as SRC and perhaps more of of the getting the game scheduled via blast chat and not posting. Not how we should operate and a reminder on how we want it done going forward.

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

and Shiftee just posted.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

In my opinion, rules are rules. Rules state to use the forums first, then AIM as a secondary.

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

exactly the point, src and dblnull apparently worked out a time for tomorrow night on aim, but how was i supposed to know?

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Completely agree with you. Im not excusing them. Im just willing to cut someone who has been very active and has been getting their games in some slack.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Its like a roller coaster. Our guys are either slacking on scheduling, posting recaps or sumtin else. I guess a general reminder about how to properly schedule is due AGAIN.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

just to update, all 3 of the game situations were worked out very quickly:

SRC and dblnull are playing tonight

Shiftee and Winuvas are playing thisafternoon

Sanano has been held out of town unexpectadly and the Falcons-Cowboys game will be a straight sim

A new problem has come up again though with the Jets-Raiders game with the ol "I'm too tired to play tonight, let's just use the emergency day" routine, this time from greeeeg. Not sure what is now going on with that game

9. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I told Sav last night to get a sub today if Greg could not play. The emergency day is for when you know up front that both people have to use the 5th day or an actually emergency. Sav was not thrilled with it since he used the same tired excuse with shiftee the other day. If they do not play tonight I say we sim it if this keep going on and we allow this it will get worse going into the 4th season where interest some times fades as it it. I like how an hour before Greg said that last night he left a thread trying to sub for the falcons game though strange character he can be.

10. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Confused, why was Sav not thrilled? Because he used the tired excuse and got a Sim win. I can understand why he is so bent out of shape when someone uses that excuse but..... Hi Pot, Im Kettle.....

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Exactly KO he keeps telling me " I guess family and work are not important" like we don't have kids or a job. Also he said well the guy had a long day he is tired. If family and being tired are an issue then dont commit to a league that allows you 4 days to play I understand and have had the same issues at times it happens but sorry...

12. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Dunn, you are exactly right and we need to just start booting guys who are like that. get em outta here cause they'll come back asking for a spot back.

13. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I really am confused why Sav had a problem with you telling him to find a sub. The only thing I can think of is that he wants to play Greeeeg. I dont blame him considering he is in the playoff race.