Slider Adjustments

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Sep 21, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Well, I got a PM the other day regarding the slider set. I just want to address the changes I made at the start of the season. First I changed the speed threshold to 43, it is my understanding that this is the magic number for this year's game. Second, I bumped the CPU CBs ability down 5 points, and bumped User WRs ability up 5 points, I think that should help us. I left the passing accuracy where it is at. Connor I know you requested a bump in passing accuracy, but after looking at Taylor Martinez's ratings your problem is Taylor Martinez. He is known more for his legs then his arm, and his ratings reflect that.
    Lastly, either no one has noticed or is willing to complain that I took the liberty to make it impossible for about any user to make field goal. If you really must know that is the #1 reason why I lost to the Huskies. My field goal kicker missed a pretty easy field goal by not even coming close to the uprights in the first half, I am pretty sure if they were on default it goes through.

2. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I have noticed shorter kicks...and did miss an extra point in my last game, but I miss those here and there :p

Did you also give a boost to CPU run defense? Just wondering, my running game has taken somewhat of a hit...lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Hmmmm...I wondered why my All-American kicker had a 45-yard FG land half way in the endzone. & Cougs I also missed a PAT that I kicked barely left of center on the stick and he shanked. Is the accuracy on 10? lol

Also aside from my patented interceptions I have noticed my receivers running around a little more open (y)

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Check your the ratings of your linemen. In After Midnight we have theory that linemen ratings with regards to run/pass blocking are more important than in years past.

5. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Hard to say, my center is in the high 70s, but the rest are in the high 80s. I'll just make sure I run to my better side, and see how that goes.