Slider Adjustments

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by I Peench, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Feel free to contribute here. This is what I'm thinking so far.

-Decrease CPU RB Ability
    -Increase HUM Pass Blocking
    -Increase CPU RUn Blocking
    -Lower Speed Threshhold

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

First three seem like capital ideas. Current speed thresholds seem ok, but then I've only played two games.

3. I Peench

CAPITAL! haha, reminds me of Oblivion.

I'm going to put out an official slider set by Tuesday that we can lab. Until that time, all input is welcome.

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Decrease CPU RB Ability or Increase Hum Tackling i think.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

tackling, I cant tackle a sled on Heisman so far :mad:

I think all 4 of I Peench first suggestions need a little helping hand. I find that when I know the bltz is coming and I make the right read i still have 0.00000034 time to throw, even in shotgun.

If you look at the Oregon line they should be able to pass protect, and boy the sure can't so far.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Kick Power down to 30 or 35 for each user, I think that'll keep them all from being booted out of the back of the endzone. About to start it up for today so I'll keep an eye out for other stuff.

7. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

:eek: what?!? they cant be that good this year

8. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I will let you know my thoughts after I get the game on Tuesday. :oops:

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I am very , very hopeful that a slider set will make this game fun for me. So far I am not feeling this thing. Below are the issues I am having a hard time looking past.......

- tackling, the first defender almost never makes the tackle - hope user tackling increase would resolve this
    - pass rush / block breaking - I have yet to break a block , with Oregon vs Kent State i got dominated
    - CPU INT's , I don't think a slider will fix the CB breaking on route before the WR , so I dunno how to fix other than give them stone hands
    - run blocking , I can't run vs CPU or user unless it is read option or a straight up QB scramble
    - zone coverage .... no clue what will fix that , maybe awareness or something

I hate to be that guy, but I can't lie so far I hate this fucking game.I see cool catch animations and I can put more arch on the ball and lead it a bit depending on the QB, but those great moments are not over shadowing the bad. My only solace is looking forward to being in a OD with guys I really like. :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

God I had such high hopes for this year.

11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I still do, slim mind you but I still have hope. Drifter has as much said that he is not happy with what the game shipped as vs. what he saw in prior builds. I don;t think he is a guy who would blow smoke up our asses , so FWIW if Drifter thinks it can be improved via a patch then I still have some hope. He knows more about the game , programming & football than I do so I have hope.

(y)

12. I Peench

Agree with everything here minus the human vs human tackling. It's been perfectly fine for me, but I don't hit stick too much so idk. Agreed, I think this group and all the insane recruiting updates will make this fun regardless. I hope you have a good time with this.

I still do

• Like Like x 1
  13. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

any thought to not playing on Heisman ? I played a lobby match and it seemed better to me , lot more blocks broken and DB's were not catching everything every damn thing

14. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

welp, finally got on and played. I was BYU playing against South Carolina. Heisman, 7 min. Game felt real good. Passing was not a problem and i averaged anywhere from 0-4 yards per rush, with two runs going for 10+. That was after my starting RB got hurt on the 1st play. Was tied 17-17 late in the game and i fumbled as i was heading in for a TD, SCAR grabbed it and took over. They scored to make it 24-17 with 1:56 left and i went 3 and out and lost.

Like i said, felt good but there are some things that happen on heisman that are a little unrealistic looking. Tough to generate pressure and i got hit about 12 times on drop backs. All that said, thats probably a closer score than it would be in real life, and with the talent SCAR has, i should be getting sacked 4-7 times.

Good game.

15. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Man I love , love , love the sliders PA suggested in other thread