1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Slider Adjustments

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by I Peench, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Per multiple recommendations, I've decided I'll increase human run blocking or decrease cpu run defense, just unsure of which. It will be a small/experimental increase, and to balance it out i'll decrease human throw accuracy or increase cpu coverage.

Please use this thread to give any and all input.

2. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

I think increasing CPU Coverage, the accuracy seems to be pretty good.

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

if anything, the HUM Run Block seems to be the issue. Weaker CPU D-Linemen seem to get off blocks with relative ease. Maybe thats just me that sees that though. To be honest, i am ok with not changing. But I will go with the flow

• Like Like x 2
  4. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I agree here

5. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Second Mike E.

6. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I'm plus 1 with Mike on Run Blocking.

As far as QB accuracy, or CPU coverage, while my 69 rated backup quarterback can make throws, they're all simple and safe ones. I wouldn't mind the pass coverage being harder, especially if we're powering up the human run offense a bit.