Slider adjustments?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Oct 27, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Slider adjustments?

I would like everyone to start paying attention to your games from a slider aspect and see if yall see anywhere we may need to adjust. I'll start looking more closely myself...

2. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

I have noticed that user qb accuracy seems to be a bit low as I am normally around 50% in most of my games. I do have a freshman qb so that might be part of the problem. It is also a little too easy to run the ball against the cpu.

3. dub

dub Banned

Please be careful, we're dealing with slider adjustments in TF 4. I'm not a big fan of changing sliders during the season, messes up the flow of the season when things keep getting tweaked when we get use to things.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, is what I'd say

4. ThaEra25

Agreed. My plan is to just get guys looking at it and if we make changes it would be in the off-season.

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

running a spread offense has been a bit difficult because of the shear number of horribly inaccurate passes.

my qb is 93 TP 90 TA but over half the time if i lead pass the throw is way off line. With the coverage turned up I often feel like I need to lead pass often to avoid picks. Then the pass misses the WR by 10 yards.

Lob passes are rarely catchable.

My 2 cents.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Throwing on the run seems impossible. (I use a qb with 84 acc, not too bad not too great.)

Alot of dropped passes. I had 10 last game. I have a very good wr group, so I'm not sure what the problem is there.

I also have accuracy problems with field goals. Not sure if anybody else does, but anything outside a 35 yarder is a real adventure.

7. ThaEra25

I agree with the kicking game...I thought the same thing but wanted to see if anybody else noticed that...I barely make 40 yarders...Maybe we need a slight tweak there...

In my mind...84 acc, isn't that good to start with...so throwing on the run, I would see that to be a problem just off that stat alone...

I don't really notice dropped passes at all to be honest...I will check my stats for the season to see just how many I have and post back with the numbers...What do you have Catches set to in the Gameplan?

8. ThaEra25

Drops: 9 total through 7 games out of 172 pass attempts...No more than 2 by any One Receiver for the season...

Qb accuracy: I believe Im at 63% or so for the year which isnt bad for a RS Freshman!

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I thought my freshman kicker just sucked. I can't make a kick further than 40 yards, which is I guess understandable because my kicking game is terrible this season. Ask Corso won't even suggest I try a field goal unless I'm inside 25 yardline (defaults to this play set on 4th down).

10. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Throwing on the run probably has nothing to do with the settings. Here is the key: If you and your rec are rolling in the same direction and you throw on the run, you are making a lead pass with alot of inaccuracy from running. To make that throw while running you need to press the pass button then right away flip the direction of left stick so the throw does not lead him too far.

If you notice a difference it is because QB ACC slider is turned down and your lead passes are missing by more than normal. On the run you need to not lead throw or throw to the inside shoulder. If he is quite open, then the inside shoulder is the way to go. Wr should always be able to reach the pass if you throw to the inside shoulder.

I think the kicking should be turned way done(i dont know if it is). How many kickers in the ncaa can consistantly make 40+ yard FG.

Turning the settings down makes this more realistic for me. if I want a 50 yarder with a good kicker I better have to hit it full power. Default settings means easy 55 yards for most kickers and 65 for great kickers.

The computers accuracy in kick should be turned up from the default. they really suck at kicking straight.

11. ThaEra25

Im going to look at FG stats inside the Dynasty and see just how good kickers are kicking...I barely hit a 40-43 yard FG with full power...

Agree with the CPU accuracy, Baylor's kicker missed a kick from the right hash mark, 32 yards away...

12. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I am having a more difficult time kicking. I have always been someone who has pushed it left though. With default settings I can still bang them through with these I really have to concentrate to get it kicked right. I do think that the length could go up a little.