Archived Slider Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 13, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Slider Discussion

Discuss anything you think should be changed while playing on HEISMAN. Also attempt to recruit on Heisman as well.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have no idea what happened but the UConn quarterback was eating me up on Heisman. I blame my defenders more than anything but dude had like 400+ yards before I got frustrated.

3. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

2 reciever is a bitch

im playing the computer against usc and the percent complition on the first down is ridiculas. i stop the run no blits with man i can't stop it its like his accuracy and completion is almost exact every time, look into it know off throws at all. it could be momentum but not really can look into the swing to.i don't throw inception either.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah the mojo has an effect on it but then again you played USC, Barkley ain't no joke

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

Its like that with anyteam I play! Even if I blitz, the QB finds a way to complete a pass. Mostly from the old trusty "RUBB" route or pick play, LOL!!

6. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I have only played a couple of teams with OSU, played florida, alabama, and texas i think with the sliders. And I kinda like them, good luck whoever has to play bama in the first season though lol. Texas I beat, Florida, was close and Bama blew me out agin like 31 to 7 lol

7. leonidasplaya

i lke to have he gameplaan with the defense and offense. it just gives you more time to plan out your stratedgy. when you play defense can of quick with that 10 second count so far.

8. leonidasplaya

no offenence jerzy

i think the slider suck balls because you don't make plays on the more difficult i tried playin usc for three days same shit, the biggest problem as i menchened before is te 2 reciever set i think th online all american has the right gameplay just plays right more smooth and are plays either way less adjustment so just send a message on yur opionion.