Slider Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Slider Discussion

How does everyone like the default sliders?

I'm liking it so far, but I think the CPU needs some help on offense. My offense vs the CPU defense feels about right, but the CPU can't run or throw consistently.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'll play my CPU game tonight and weigh in. Playing Pitt, so it could be a decent test.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I like it so far. It's hard to say really. I played UNC and Vanderbilt. Vandy couldn't do shit, and UNC was able to move the ball but couldn't score. They couldn't throw on me really. It was mostly running yards.

But that's about how it would go in real life. The LSU defense had UNC all fucked up on opening night until like the last 10 minutes. And LSU beat Vandy 27-3 so that was all pretty close to what really happened.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I say we play out the season on default sliders and then adjust in the offseason if needed. That way we have a real good idea of how the sliders play vs various CPU opponents.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Yeah we'll need a season to figure it out.

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

WoRd LiFe SoN

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Agree, lets just play with the ones we have. Miss. State moved ball against me but did miss some dumb field goals (inside 30 yards) so they could have put up more points. In the first game I was actually outgained by Utah but they made a ton of turnovers.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

User games are all that matter. I've always believed that the cpu is too damn stupid to ever be relevant.