1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Slider Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Sep 20, 2011.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Any thoughts, complaints, comments, etc... can be filed here. If we have a majority concurrence with an issue, we can implement those changes as we go.

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Man I had like 4 roughing the passer penalties....All but 1 were bullshit

Other than that no problems

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha yeah I had 2 called on me, and two called on the CPU. Funny thing is that its the same penalty sliders from before.

4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Cool, I'm glad it was not just me.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Bumped the Roughing the Passer slider down from 52 to 50. Let me know how Week #2 is.

6. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Only had 2 in my 1st game so it wasn't too bad with it at 52.

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I got screwed out of a chance to tie the game against TCU when the QB stepped up in the pocket and threw on the run going forward. His motion carried him through a hole in the line and he tripped over the foot of my DT who was still engaged with a G at the time. This drew the yellow hanky from the ref faster than Elvis could tell you he liked cheese. Seriously, that is set a little too high. I didn't even know that EA would program in something like that.