Slider feedback

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I recently started an online dynasty and turned both pass blocking and catching to 100 for the human... Just to make sure these sliders work in the first place. Because to me we were still seeing way too many sacks especially early in the game, usually right up the middle. I want to make it as realistic as possible... I like that our scores aren't crazy, but the drops and sacks seem a bit too much.

In short, the sliders DO WORK... At 100 my guys hung on to just about everything and I could stand in the pocket for a long time. I want to continue to improve things but not make it too easy to score overall.

To the guys that were in the league last year... What do you think? Were sacks and line breakdowns still occurring too frequently, or are we just slow adjusting to a new game? Is the rushing game too easy? Should that be adjusted to be more difficult so that when the passing becomes a little more realistic, scores stay about the same?

Post your thoughts and then I'll post the final slider moves I make when the time comes.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I think the run game should be a little tougher and passing should be slightly easier. I'm not certain on the best way to do it though. The pass blocking doesn't need as much help as the wr hands do IMO.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well, I was watching a football game yesterday and they commented that a guy took 24 sacks last year like that was a big deal... That's like half as many as some of us.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    improve pass block a tad, tone down CPU coverage, improve their run defense by toning down our run block?

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

See I think the pass coverage, as is, is pretty good. I don't have an elite receiver but I see when people do have one they get WIDE OPEN against me, and when I have my decent guy against a bad defense he is wide open. On the other hand they sometimes jump routes etc.... To me it's the damn catching that needs to go up... But I agree with you about improving cpu run defense one way or the other.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    true...plus we haven't played post-patch so who knows how the game play has been affected.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I havnt played alot after the "bandaid" but I think that we may want to wait a bit before setting the sliders. Just a thought.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

drops were still an issue fuh show