Archived Slider Feedback

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 7, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

How does All American feel? For me, it seems alright. My first game was uneven anyway so I can't call 'em easy just yet. Saw a couple close games and a blowout that shouldn't of happened. Mixed results.... I guess thats a good thing.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I think the Sliders are good. From what i saw the Corners aren't morons. My deep pass was just pure speed and he couldnt match it, Had to test it to see if he could get away from defenders. He got a couple steps the the CB was right behind him not just watching him take off. You may need to bump up pass blocking for cpu. But i do have a really good DL so maybe not.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Trash I was up 31-0 before I called off the dawgs, my speed wr caught 4 deep bombs and he could of had more I just stoped. The cpu offense was kinda derpy probally Because they didn't have a run game. But after this next game ill have more an idea but the dbs aren't doing the heisman press and leaving wrs open however one on one coverage is a td because I throw over the dbs and they don't catch up. Just lower int for cpu to 10 and up knockdown and pass cov.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

i think bamaboiking is always negative, lol. I dont know you well but almost everything that I see is negative, lol.

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LOL i am arent I, I think im a chronic complainer

6. NDCOLTS1979

I was up 31-0 also but i didnt really throw deep except once. Its hard to gaage after only one week

7. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

I didn't play last season on Heisman with you guys but the set up seems ok to me. But I do agree with Bama about reducing the CPU INT and uping the knockdown and coverage.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Know what? I forgot to turn player threshold back up... its still on 0. I'll go see where most AA slider makers have their threshold.

9. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

We started at AA default in HOF.....just started S4 and have bumped down to 30....feedback is that this season the gap between a fast team/player and a slower team/player can be seen, especially in open field...game speed normal

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, I just seen a few slider sets with it at 25. I guess I'll fire up the console and test it out.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Couple things I've done so far in my game vs. Tennessee playing as Middle Tennessee. I put the threshold at 20 and moved the pass coverage to 0! Nothing but beauty so far. I'm losing 28-7 and it feels legit. The Vols are just too much for me right now, they're in 'do what we want' mode. I am passing on them (168yds with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter) but I've thrown 3 interceptions. The Vols secondary is weak (so is my pass offense, we're basically even) so being that successful doesn't bother me. I will say that on the interceptions, with PC @ 0, the secondary is reacting so much better. Instead of standing their watching a completion in front of them they are breaking on the ball. On press coverage, they're pressing AND sticking with the WR down the field.

Simply beautiful so far. I'll finish this have and start again with LSU/Bama.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Finished that game. Finsihed 22/41 for 326 yards, 1 TD and 5 interceptions. The Vols had 13 pass deflections, they were everywhere. Lost the game 52-17. I think I'll make USC/Oregon my next game.

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

make the teams even then take a middle of the road top 25 team and play a power house best way to gauge

14. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

pretty good feel game 1, I dont really care too much what the sliders are I just dont like to be bullshit. Had one play like that with a wide open receiver but the ball gets picked by a warping safety! When a receiver is open he's open and you should be able to complete the pass. But it only happened once so...had an unusual amount of holding calls on my team and facemasks on the cpu, I even started to decline them.

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Some more good AA ish

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Those other slider adjustments. I won on a Hail Mary 34-27 but this is only the first half. And I apologize but they took my music.​

17. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

FIU/HI...first half....thought the passing was realistic, both teams had a pick...tough ones to...looked realistic.....FIU got a nice TD pass up the middle...blew past my safety, who is like 70 overall....so it doesn't take much...thats where the speed threshold comes into play....

18. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

The sliders reset to default with user vs user

19. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Thanks....Must be back in the fine print.....never knew that! LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  20. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I don't know about em.. Jerz got me on the heisman bandwagon and they seemed to provide great competition with mixture of close games and then my talent level over taking teams and blowing people out..

I'm not going to rush to judgement on these.. Pittsburgh basically spotted me a 21 or 28 point lead and then their offense woke up a lil. But there wasn't anything thing robotic or to make me mad.. didn't really go deep to test that press that we were getting from the other difficulty but they covered everything else pretty tight

21. NDCOLTS1979

Not that i really got a chance to try to go deep cause like you TTU gave me a cakewalk as well. I did throw deep once and he was covered but still had a step on him. Which is probably how it was suppose to be since he did have a big speed and acc difference and was man covered. It was 35-7 after the 1st quarter. 70-21 at the end i know we have a talented team rank over 90 off and def.

22. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

u gonna play smace?

23. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

AA can be as difficult as HEISMAN with the right sliders obviously these are not working the scores show you that, and the blow press happened yesterday it happens to both sides why i don't press, but less frequent on AA

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok... this All American shit has been a big fail. Was trying to go the AA route so guys would stop blaming 'the Heisman cheat code'. Well... All American just sucks. I have no interest in making a realistic slider set as the one thats 'famous' on OS is just as easy as the one we're currently on.

Despite me saying we wouldn't move from AA until the end of the year, playing these 'easy' games will probably kill any interest in AI games quickly. With that, we will probably be moving to SECElite's Heisman sliders. The problem is that they have a lot of the same things my original set for NCAA '12 had... for example, a low QB Accuracy. His is set at 0 and it feels fine. I think thats the only way from those automatic streak patterns I complain so much about.

Has anyone besides me played on them?

25. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

not yet