Slider feedback

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Oct 25, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Slider feedback

What u guys think?????

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Well i played NIU so its very hard to gage....one thing is the CPU was sacking me alot...and alot of fumbles...probally the RB ability slider because some where like WTF?!

3. cp3bestpg

cp3bestpg Walk On

what did you change
    i got ran over all game by UK think they had like 200 rushing yrds and kept geting hit when i pass
    florida might kill me

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Yea im thinking the same thing..LSU is my first test....if they actually play decent....well...bad day stopping the run...NIU had 77 yards on 12 carries...out of shotgun lol...CPU QB pretty much kept them out of the game...was a bit harder passing only cause i didnt have anytime

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Welcome to harder sliders boys lol

We will keep evaluating

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

[YOUTUBE]QrILfTSH4Bc[/YOUTUBE]

I dunno how many times a 93ovr DT is gonna get blown up in the hole like that by a running back. Not to mention the 5 free blockers that were celebrating down the field lol

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

What i do like is while the cpu is running with a RB or WR after the cacth they are running better now like they actually try and get away or cut back for open lanes. Also i will say this...IN BFR did anyone lose to the cpu? if not then that answers you question about the sliders. The scores suggest they arent harder but weeks 8-9 most the top teams play a team better or close to thier rating so you can really find out...as of right now its hard to tell so have to keep an eye out on statistics and adjust accordingly.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Gonna try these this week!!

These are working well in Saturday heroes. Im hoping these are the ones we will stick with.

AA Sliders
    USER OFFENSE:
    QB ACC: to 25
    PASS BLK: 0
    WR CTH:30
    RB ABI: 25
    RUN BLK: 10

USER DEFENSE:
    PASS COV: 20
    PASS RUSH: 65
    INT: From 0
    RUSH D: 5
    TACKLE: 25

CPU O:
    QB ACC: 30
    PASS BLK: 0
    WR CTH 30
    RB ABI:25
    RUN BLK: 5

CPU D:
    PASS COV: 20
    PASS RUSH: 60
    INT: 0 to
    RUSH D: 10
    TACKLE: 20

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Bk I like SH's sliders, i think it levels the playing field pretty well. I am Miami in SH and I had a close game with Maryland. I ended up pulling it out 39-20 I ran Graig Cooper and Lee chambers combined for 150 yards on the ground and Jacory Harris threw for 211 yards on 25 attempts with 16 completions.

Maryland played tough but there wasn't any robo QB or HB.

I think these sliders will work out ok

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

If these dont work try try again lol....just wish the games were closer...trying to tell you orange rush!

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

orange rush are easier than BFR

12. Emmdotfrisk

ahhhhh the magical quest for the perfect sliders

13. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im just not sure how u guys blow the CPU out on the original sliders and most of my games were close....then on the second set i lose the game and most of u still blew em out....confusing

14. Emmdotfrisk

cuz arkansas sucks :)

15. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Some players just read different things before the snap. I know i could pretty much know if i see the safeties doing something i could attack that part of the field. Or if they drop in zone i could sometimes run with the Qb if there's no spy. The CPU then just gets demoralized and loses momentum making the rest of the game a 2nd string scrimmage. There's really not much to be done slider wise, it's just the AI of the game and the skill of the player.

16. Emmdotfrisk

well for me I would have lost every game but I return a minimum of 2 kicks back a game, its weird.......

17. Emmdotfrisk

I agree with shadow a lil bit. If it is 3rd and 2 and I see the linebackers creep I audible to a quick slant, or a flat or a weekness I believe will be exposed. Do you think that's cheesy bk?

18. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ok ...well dont knock on my skill..cuz i dnt suck, lol...on one hand...ur sposd to play the CPU sim just like u play the user. i can unsderstand presnap reads, i do the same thing.

On qb run, i hope that u are calling QB runs. just cause u see u CAN run with your QB doenst mean u should. u should run plays and not cheat the cpu. u look to pass first if u get pressured u run. NOT just cause u see that there will be/is open field.

19. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I knew it would come out like that but it wasn't my intent to blast anyone's skill here. I've lost to the CPU 2 seasons ago to florida with LSU in cream of the crop so i know how it is. As for the QB runs, the flow of the game (specially in user games) seems to be that if i'm successful with the pass game early... the guy will play a zone without spying the QB. This then makes me feel the pressure with the 3 or 4 man rush and if the first 2 or 3 options aren't there downfield (which in a zone they usually are not)... i'm more then likely gonna see some open space to run for a few yards.

I'd love to not run the QB at all if possible, the last thing i need is cody green getting injured. But some players do seem to just give up trying to guard the line of scrimmage and short passes to stop those slant routes which opens up running lanes. That's the whole thing with having a dual threat QB i guess... that whole gameplan i explained (and gave to emmdotfrisk lol for our game next advancement). If i see my first few options covered i'll probably look to run (if i see space), if i'm getting pressured i'll probably run. I dont think Bamaboiking had any issues with me though. that was a good game.

By the way emmdot, you wanna play that game tonight once we advance?

20. Emmdotfrisk

yeah what time is good for you?

21. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

As soon as the advance happens i'd imagine, i'm free most of the night

22. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I like these sliders

The only thing that didn't happen was I did not force a turnover.

I threw a pick 6 but that's because my qb was hit when he released the ball.

Also I had a lost fumble overturned because my guy was on his back when he fumbled. Weird thing is it's in the scoring summary.

23. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

which set the new set? or Last week?

24. DC

DC Shake n Bake

he means the newest ones

25. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

week 7

week 6 I played jca