1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Slider Help

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by charter04, Aug 27, 2012.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Hey guys. I want to see if anyone would help me test the sliders I have come up with for my own offline dynasty. I haven't tested these for online dynasty. It seems like the game play is a little different with online. Anyway you have to make everything like I have it. My goal for these was for great players to be different than bad players. I wanted the game to play the way it should first and stat's to be second.

I wanted ratings to matter. I tested them by using players who I adjusted their ratings for. I made a few players to be terrible. They had the lowest ratings and no size. I also made 99 overall players to test with. Its seems to be making a difference. I also don't want every game to be exactly the same and for it to play like college football not the NFL. Wide open game to an extent. I have played a few games with this version and for me they are pretty solid. Just try them out and tell me what you think. I have not messed with Special teams stuff yet. Play now or offline dynasty seem to play pretty similar.

Skill: All-American
    No house rules just play sim style

Quarter Length: 8 min (doesn't matter really) whatever you prefer

Game Speed: Normal

Threshold: 15

Custom AI User/CPU

QB Accuracy 20/45
    Pass Blocking 55/45
    WR Catching 40/50
    RB Ability 50/100
    Run Blocking 40/45
    Pass Coverage 0/100
    Pass Rush 65/45
    Interceptions 15/50
    Rush Defense 55/55
    Tackling 15/40

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I lowered the speed threshold to 35. I might end up at 25 but, I don't want to jump strait there. Also if you play against an option team the QB awareness rating needs to be high. 80+. I'm talking any option team. Spread or regular. This seems to be the hardest thing to get right.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Send me an invite, ill help ya.

4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

This is just for offline dynasty not head to head. They might work fine for head to head though. If you could just do a play now game using these and tell me what you think.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

User vs user games use default settings. Sliders only effect cpu games.

6. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Ok then they wont be good for user v user. These are for user v CPU anyway. That is what I'm working on.

7. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I lowered the threshold to 15 and the user tackling to 15

8. Twister18

Just start a dynasty and Hokie and I can join to play a few CPU games

9. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Ok.

10. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Ok I added Twister18 and Hokie Effect to the slider testing online dynasty. I can add anyone else that wants to help too. It would be nice to get this game to play better against the CPU.

pass word is 1234

11. Twister18

I'll play a full game when I get home. Maybe for week 2 bump down the CPU int

12. charter04

charter04 Walk On

yea, i already did. lol. It's not terrible because some were my fault but, they were too high for sure.