Per week 1 game summary I had tested our sliders, which a slider junkie had given me prior to this, and did not encounter the "clipping bug" in the 15 games I played during that time. However, after playing my week 1 matchup and having 12 clipping calls called on both sides I figured there was a problem that was manifesting itself in our sliders. When Goose posted this in his summary I felt confident that this is not an isolated occurance. So in order to deal with this after the advance I am dialing back the clipping settings so we should get a more realistic feel for the game. Notes: I did not adjust any of my "coaching" adjustments during my game, and I am willing to venture, based on his gameplay and background in other leagues, that Goose didn't either. So it is a slider issue here not an adjustment issue.