Slider Issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Jan 4, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Per week 1 game summary
    I had tested our sliders, which a slider junkie had given me prior to this, and did not encounter the "clipping bug" in the 15 games I played during that time. However, after playing my week 1 matchup and having 12 clipping calls called on both sides I figured there was a problem that was manifesting itself in our sliders. When Goose posted this in his summary I felt confident that this is not an isolated occurance. So in order to deal with this after the advance I am dialing back the clipping settings so we should get a more realistic feel for the game.

Notes: I did not adjust any of my "coaching" adjustments during my game, and I am willing to venture, based on his gameplay and background in other leagues, that Goose didn't either. So it is a slider issue here not an adjustment issue.

2. kaluelsa

kaluelsa Walk On

Yup clipping needs to be at 50.

BTW, is recruiting difficulty going to stay at varsity level?

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Clipping has been tuned down.

The Recruiting is going back up to All-American after the advance. I found that setting it at varsity before generating recruits will result in a better pool of players. I want you guys to find success at the smaller schools so I did that.

4. kaluelsa

kaluelsa Walk On

Cool. I didn't know that trick