Slider suggestions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Jan 15, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I will be working on the sliders to make them work for everyone, I'll do my best to bring the most realistic sliders in the game. post if u would like to make a suggestion to what yr having the most problems in what area. No posts on Whole Slider sets. lets work with whats been emplemented so far and we can make tweeks to make it better.

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Went back and looked at the games I have played so far and the biggest thing that stands out is the cpu rushing needs a boost. Granted I have not faced any rushing juggernauts but it has been easy to shut down their run games.

3. slim

slim Walk On

i don't know about anyone else but i can't stop anyone. maybe boost awareness a little bit. also having a lot of tipped passes.

4. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

i agree i have been able to shut down most teams rushing but their passing has torn me up. So maybe we could get a nice balance between those two. Offensively i think everything is pretty solid IMO.

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

I am not a expert in sliders so i will leave this up to you all.

6. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

The sliders are fine for me. The only question I have is, should the CPU kickers be making 57-58 yard field goals? When I played Illinois (maybe their kicker is just insanely good), they made a 57 yard fg and missed a 58 yard one (had the distance but just wide right).

7. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

I agree with redwings. I have seen more then once a CPU kicker make a FG 55 yds or longer.

8. bamagrad

yeah, i hear u I don't like the fact that the CPU is Nailing NFL type kicks, course i don't know anyone in college nailing fg's from that distance. i'll also be adjusting the cpu kick's. I did 1 game (for real) that someone tried a 56 yarder, but he came up way short. easy call to make.

9. bamagrad

New Slider adjustments will be ready for the New Season. when i get on tonight I will post them.