Slider Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MS8403, Sep 3, 2012.

1. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

CTfromDC
    Jolts57
    MS8403
    Fmode11
    TheGreatCV
    asurob
    GDip
    Kaizer2310
    dakota7

If you haven't seen yet, Marty is stepping down. He needed someone to take over and I wanted to keep this thing moving so I decided to help. Since there's been change, I'd like to open the league up for some suggestions.

Is the game too hard? Is the game too easy? Do we need to see more of a pass rush? Are users dropping too many INTs? Should the CPU run game be enhanced? Does anyone think there should be any slider modifications? I don't see many losses to the CPU, so I don't want to make the game too easy, but maybe there are some frustrating things you are seeing when playing. Please let me know your thoughts.

2. GDip

GDip Walk On

i think the settings are good where there at. Would I like it if players wouldn't drop sooo many interceptions, yes. But each game seems to have to appropriate number of INT's (2-5). Any more than that and it would be too much.

As per the user reviews that we are doing. At some point I would like to see those, so I know what I might be doing, if anything, that would upset other owners.

Other than that, I say full steam ahead.

3. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

I agree, I think the game plays well at the moment. I just wanted to open up some discussion on how we can improve it.

Do we want to leave it at 9 members or try to recruit more? I'm also open to making the User review surveys public.