Slider talk....again

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 16, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Slider talk....again

While we wait for advance let's talk about any issues about our current set. What exact problems do you see i.e robo QB. I personally have no issues and like the set. Played my game just to make sure it wasn't a one game fluke. Both games were fun.

But let's discuss it while we wait

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I have some issues with sliders but not enough to b**** about them. I hate that Iowa threw for over 400 yds against me lol...but for now I blame that on my 5* rookies in the secondary...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i think they are to easy but thats me

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

ND I just think your just too good at the game. TCU was sticking with me, I can't even lie. Any harder and they'll be unrealistic. You must be used to those "super cpu" slider sets.

5. NDCOLTS1979

I'm far from being that good. i guess i havent played a team yet that can come close to giving me any problems.

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

I haven't had the luxury of playing against the cpu yet, ready for advance to see what the fuss is about!!!

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@forever, yeah that's why I went back and played my "restart" game anyway. Not extremely hard but the cpu isn't as much as a pushover IMO. Their running game is improved.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Double Post

9. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I lost....not cuz of sliders.....I had the game....let it slip by.....I love how even the computer can beat anyone.....Keep them the way they are.....I was up 21-7.....dont let up fellas.....the cpu will not die unless you put the bullet in their skulls yourself....I love a challenge

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah. Plus since Jam played with them that first season, Penn State has been tough. If users didn't have to play them they'll be number one.

EA should make an option for other users to be able to listen into other people's games. Your game sounded like a classic.

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

man i was down 28-7 against Utah...i was gonna do some serious **tching about sliders...but i fought back and eventually won 63-49...I didnt take the lead until the 4th quarter i think...but mann Utah was vicious..lol

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

I'm already at a disadvantage playing with a less talented team. My team looks like a junior varsity team. I'm going to get beat by 35 points because I can't do anything. If the sliders are to remain the same, I ask to move to another team so I can compete with the cpu.....D.A.M.N!!!

13. BG

BG On The Rize!

Just finished my game with LSU. I know we want the cpu to be competitive, but come on. The offensive line was blocking everyone. The holes the RB's had were ridiculous. Their defensive line got pressure from the snap of the ball with just three rushers. My receivers dropped 10 passes. I could go on and on...... I can take a loss better than the average person, but I want to feel like I have a chance.

14. NDCOLTS1979

Texas welcomes u to the big 12 with open arms

15. BG

BG On The Rize!

Not a bad idea, but all the good teams are in the same conference, i.e. Texas, Oklahoma, Ok. St, Texas A@M! I guess I can get my Tigers back, LOL!!!

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah the Big 12 is a good move. The SEC is officially mine with Bits unexpected retirement, so moving here would only build on your frustrations. Or you could always go to USC.

17. BG

BG On The Rize!

And your notable wins ARE?

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Resume checking and I don't recall you beating anyone of importance either. Don't throw rocks in a glass house. You beat Pitt. Only user win in Chaos right? Play more user games then talk, lol. I've dug in Bama and made two noobs quit for "personal reasons" (funny I see 'em log into PSN all the time). I think one controlled your Mizzou team. He didnt' score to often with 'em. Don't think you would of did much with 'em either.

19. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

aye yo, is it time to start a new hate thread?...lol

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I hate complaining but Robo QB reared its' ugly face in the Florida game. I think we should move it back to 5. Anything higher than 5 and the quarterback becomes a Heisman canidate.

Anyone agree?

And now I feel like Bits' felt. I had like 3 magical turnovers against the Gators. One where the DE threw me on the ground, fell on top of me and magically forced a fumble. Still can't explain that one, lol.

21. BG

BG On The Rize!

So now its worthy of being looked at huh! I don't like to say I told you so, but I told you so!!!

22. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I like the sliders but agree about robo qb...just seems like computer makes no mistakes or knows right were im blitzing every play. I think the less accurate the better, but im not complaining

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Well when I played TCU it happened but then their quarterback made some bad throws. When I played Florida (great QB by NCAA standards) he made absolutely no mistakes. Seriously he was 14 for his first 14 2 touchdowns in the first quarter alone.

We can keep 'em, but I promise whoever plays Florida will lose. I'm still pissed a little that's all. That was opprotunity to make a name for myself in the SEC. Now it's back to being the bottom dweller...lol

24. NDCOLTS1979

I'll slap Fla around for u guys lol

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow when they moved the forums a couple of my posts were deleted. I'll recap.

Post #1: ND I think it's time for us to schedule a home and home. I hear your pretty good and I like competition.

Post #2: I'm still awesome

Post #3: The sliders are cool I was just pissed. Played Georgia and the QB play went back to normal. It just made a great team like Florida play even better.

Post #4: I'm still full of awesome