Archived Slider Talk: Round 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 7, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Post any slider grievances, possible slider tweaks, slider sets, or anything else about sliders in here. Just remember that nothing is getting changed until the offseason.

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

The sliders need a change but im not sure where, this year is the closes where you can tweak sliders and have the cpu competitive...i had AA sliders that had me lose twice so i know hiesman can be tweaked a bit more. What I do notice is.....User pass blocking need to go up. BUt i cant really tell until we move to better schools. Besides getting constantly sacked i dont see a problem or wont until i get to control offense and defense.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

actually CPU/Human pass blocking need a boost

CPU tackling

run block hum down
    and CPU DB bumped up to 60-65

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think we should play on varsity so I can beat teams 46-3 every week. Who's with me? :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol hella naw...

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Pass block could be tweaked, I get sacked 5-6 times at least per game. This is against some D+ rated teams, CPU INT's could go down they never seem to drop any this year:). Anything that can help the pass I'll take!

7. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

It just feels like my players are worse than they are and that says something. I know they suck but it just seems truly awful sometimes. I barely beat the shittier schools earlier in the schedule and now I just feel like I have no shot. I haven't given JerzeyReign sliders a throw yet but my brother thinks they are good.

8. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I don't agree with turning run-block down... but that may just be my experience...

• Like Like x 3
  9. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

hum pass block could use a boost. CPU FG acc should decrease a little.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'd say user FG acc could be lower also, but I dunno if it's just me.

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

OK Seriously...for a user that passes for 300 a game CPU cov should be 90, but INT slider slider down to 20 or lower because it will force them to have more knockdowns and less wild crazy ints

• Like Like x 1
  12. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Like this but maybe a little lower then 90

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

it can be 85, i say 90 because it lets them cover better but still fall for PA/Pump fakes and other things to get the safeties to bite

14. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

With the new tackle animations I've found that changing this eliminates a lot of the cool animations. I had it cranked up and all I was seeing was big hits.

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have a few sets, not all mine, that I'm willing to try. 1-2 are AA sets. The only problem with AA sets is that you constantly have to tweak. A good Heisman set goes a long way. If you guys have sets you would like to try, please put 'em forth. I personally, look at stats to see what needs to be tweaked. Getting 12 guys to agree with one set is a tough challenge but if we can find a set that gives realistic results and stats its hard to argue with that. Thats why I always joke with the 'cheese' stuff. If you put up amazing stats with a player doing some bullshit it only hurts the league because now sliders will be looked at to get you back into the realm of the league. Remember Luv with all those bullshit sacks? Not trying to have a repeat...

16. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i like any set that produces realistic stats, im all for hiesman less bs..because the one aa set i used for offline had the cpu running for 150 a game and passing for 300...and i could barely complete a pass before i gave up and tweaked them so naw, realistic challenging set that will have me lose but not make me lose because they gimp me

• Like Like x 1
  17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, I agree. Most AA sets are like that. We'll get it right.