1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Slider Talk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 1, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Sliders! Something has to be tweaked or looked into. First thing in everyone must know, the 'vets' already know, but we don't make things easier in Chaos, just realistic. I was hoping to see what tweaks you guys came up with but I guess its time to get my mouth running :). Sliders won't be tweaked until the offseason but I want a set ready to be plugged in and ready to go before Season 3 starts. If you don't test or recommend a set don't complain when the CPU is monkey fisting you. Full participation is all I ask.

Here is my sets that I have posted in other forums. I currently use Set 2 in my offline franchise and its very tough but realistic. I only beat teams I should and get the snot kicked out of me by the bigger programs. Most of my stats can be found here: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2895-Building-A-Legend-The-Coach-Red-Story&p=99237&viewfull=1#post99237

Here are both of my sets. Other sets are welcomed.

NCAA  12  Heisman 0 Threshold Sliders.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

any stats that makes the cpu thougher without increasing ints and helping pass blocking im ok with

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

and 100 Intentional grounding is bad, it should never be higher than 85, this year its broken

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I have only been silent because I suck ass... I wont stand in the way of making it harder... just not looking forward to it.

5. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

me too but...
    actually i played with set 2 they feel much better than what we have now imo. just forgot to mention something about the sliders. My only issue is that damn ROBO RB.... if you miss a tackle (usually 3 or 4 are broken) he takes it to the house, with the ones we use now. I vote to say implement slider set 2 now i have nothing to lose!:D

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah, we'll finish this year with the current set. I don't want anybody that is on a streak to lose and blame the sliders :). Plus, it gives us time to test these sets as well as others.

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

We're nearly to season 3 and I've had yet to see grounding called with it at 100.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I agree. All the maxed out penalties are maxed because they do not work properly. The other penalties will be adjusted as well. With the penalties at those levels I average about 4-7 penalties per game, not to bad, but we all play a little different.

9. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

maybe because it was on AA but ive see 10 Intentional grounding per game...and only 2 of them are legit

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

On Heisman they have been very rare, even when the CPU QB just hikes it and throws it straight out of bounds.

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

wait opps im dumb.....i meant roughing the passer, thats the borken slider

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow... yeah, the penalty sliders aren't correct. I think I have that at 57 or 53... can't remember