Slider Thoughts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 11, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Slider Thoughts

Post what you think should be tweaked. If you feel something needs to be changed please list what it is and we will vote. If 6 people say yes to change we will change it.

2. controllerabuser

I played with Nevada @ Notre Dame. It felt very realistic. Throughout the 1st half I couldn't move the ball to save my life on them. I buckled down in the 3rd and started playing good. I had 2 costly fumbles that would have made the game closer. One by the QB inside their 30 and 1 by a receiver I believe. I couldn't get the pics uploaded but got one to work.

[​IMG]

3. controllerabuser

Anybody else think the sliders need to be tweaked heavily? I definitely think the QB accuracy should be increased up to 35. I think also CPU defense- break tackle should be put back to 55-50.

I don't know about the holding penalties either. Anybody have an enormous amount of them? I swear to bejebus that everytime I got inside the opponents' 30 yard line and got a huge gain it was called back. Happened against Oregon as well as today against SDSU.

I do like the challenge. If you guys want to stick it out with these sliders we can. I don't know if I am coming into the games thinking I am going to blow teams out and don't play like I normally do but I'd like to hear what you guys think. Normally, I never complain about sliders.

4. controllerabuser

Anybody else think the sliders need to be tweaked heavily? I definitely think the QB accuracy should be increased up to 35. I think also CPU defense- break tackle should be put back to 55-50.

I don't know about the holding penalties either. Anybody have an enormous amount of them? I swear to bejebus that everytime I got inside the opponents' 30 yard line and got a huge gain it was called back. Happened against Oregon as well as today against SDSU.

I do like the challenge. If you guys want to stick it out with these sliders we can. I don't know if I am coming into the games thinking I am going to blow teams out and don't play like I normally do but I'd like to hear what you guys think. Normally, I never complain about sliders.