Slider Tweak for Next Season?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by BlyGilmore, Aug 20, 2010.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Slider Tweak for Next Season?

Just throwing this out there ... we should lower computer INTs to either 55 or 50.

If you looked at the end of the year stats most of our QBs were leading the league in INTs, and that is considering most of us didn't have a lot after powderpuff early schedules.

For instance in the Pac 10 we were four of the top five with only an 82 overall ASU QB in there with us. And all of us had 7 of the top 20 in INTs in the nation.

Just a bit too high IMO.

Otherwise i think they're as good as we're going to get.

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Agreed. Wouldn't mind seeing CPU coverage come down a tick too to be honest. Many games I felt there was no one open, well.....ever....

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Any slider change that makes the cpu worse I am all for. Then again I dont care if I go undefeated against the entire dynasty.

Really though I thought the sliders were fair. I struggled against Iowa, Michigan, and Penn St. The only reason I beat them is because the CPU is bat shit stupid and I am not.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Can we get some more input here please?

In particular, I want to know if anyone else wants to raise user catching a tick.

5. BlyGilmore

really the only change i think that needs to be made is interceptions. when you take all of us together everything else seems to be in the right ballpark.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i am ok with the sliders. Seems like the tuning has helped a bit for offense.

7. BlyGilmore

btw a buddy of mine just picked up the game. he's usually pretty good at football games - on par with say Hellisan skill wise but with some cheddar in his game from years of playing for money.

anyway we started an online dynasty using these sliders and he's currently tied 35-35 with Navy. Muhahaha!