1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sliders Adjustment

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Sep 1, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Hello everyone, we have almost finished our first season, as we get ready for the second season I want to know what everyone's opinion is about the sliders. Should we leave them as is, should we tweak. Should we bump the quarter length to 8 minutes. I am willing to listen.

2. Connor

Connor Walk On

Quarters are find as is. My only problem has been the accuracy with my QB. I don't know if it's because Taylor Martinez is a inaccurate QB, but anytime he has a wide open receiver he throws the ball about 5 Yds away from them.

3. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I like 8 min quarters and the sliders are fine with me except fg accuracy......its too easy for both cpu and human......

4. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I prefer the seven minute quarters. I think the passing sliders should be tweaked a bit to make the QB slightly more accurate. My QB is missing open receivers as well.

• Like Like x 1