Sliders and Rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Mar 11, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Sliders and Rules

We are going with Heisman, 6 Minute quarters

read as User/CPU

QB Acc - 45/40
    Pass Block - 40/0
    WR Catch - 15/10
    RB Ability - 50/55
    Run Block - 85/85

Awareness - 10/45
    Knockdowns - 90/80
    INT - 0/0
    Break Block - 50/40
    Tackling - 50/20

FG Power - 0/0
    FG Acc - 20/20
    Punt Power - 20/20
    Punt Acc - 70/70
    KO Power - 60/60

Some minor rules to keep things as sim as posible:

- NO QB SNEAKS - Any play that works every time should not be used, there are plenty of options other than the qb sneak, end of story.

- PR/KR max speed is set at 93. (this is for obvious reasons, make everything more realistic).

- Your PR/KR cannot be your #1 HB or #1/2/3 WR (i have been in far too many leagues where the Heisman simply goes to the bes kick returner, who is usually on the worst def. user team, theirfore getting more returns than anyone else. This makes the heisman so much more competative).

Violations of any rules will result in loss of Rec. hours and eventually a Sim Loss.

2. I wonder if you saw my post about slider suggestion, if not i well repost it.

User/Cpu

QB Acc - 45/35
    QB ACC can be 35 to separte good qbs from not so good ones.
    Pass Block - 0/0
    WR Catch - 10/10
    RB Ability - 50/60
    Run Block - 50/40

Awareness - 25/35
    Knockdowns - 100/100
    INT - 0/0
    Break Block - 50/50
    Tackling - 50/50

FG Power -10/0
    FG Acc - 10/0
    Punt Power - 40/60
    Punt Acc - 0/50
    KO Power - 60/60

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Yeah are those Heisman or AA?

4. Heisman sliders

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

these are real close to the ones PK sent me, I brought the QB Acc down, I like that idea, thanks for your imput man.

6. bucknut17

bucknut17 Guest

i like the no qb sneak rule, and i dont have any problems with the rules

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

so whats the rule on advancing weeks. also i returned a kick with my #1 hb. he's only 92 speed and as soon as I realized he was on the depth chart I changed it. Plus the return was weak.

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Tradition's uses a "plays as fast as you can" rule, but if i dont not hear anything from a team max 72 hours from previous advance.

No problem on the Kick return, it actually almost happened to me, will be giving you guys a few week to adjust to the rule but I will be keeping my eye on depth charts/stats.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

yeah im really not interested in getting my top skill players injured on special teams.

10. Just wondering, any rules on starting speed over ovr, like you have to start your best guy even if he has lower speed than the backup.

11. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Thats an interesting idea but no, you cant start any player that qualifies at each position.

12. bucknut17

bucknut17 Guest

im not sure what u mean bogey, i think wut wild is sayin is, say your highest rated rb is a 85 overall with 90 speed do u have to start him over your back up who is a 82 overall but has 96 speed, i think we have all figured out speed breaks the game and a faster rb will have better stats even though his rating is lower just because of the speed

13. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I hear what your saying and I totally agree. But a guy could just cut the higher rated guy to get that speed guy to the top right? I just feel that there are ways around that rule and its tuff to enforce. With our new Recruiting rules in place, for a guy to be that fast he would have to be a 5-star recruit, and would probably start or at least be part of a timeshare. You know what Im saying? I would rather let our recruitng rules fix this than to add rules that will be difficult to enforce. But this is a good discussion to have, lets see what everyone else thinks.

14. bucknut17

bucknut17 Guest

im not sure what u mean bogey, i think wut wild is sayin is, say your highest rated rb is a 85 overall with 90 speed do u have to start him over your back up who is a 82 overall but has 96 speed, i think we have all figured out speed breaks the game and a faster rb will have better stats even though his rating is lower just because of the speed
    **sorry was gunna edit it and accidently deleted it so im reposting it*

15. Read and signed

16. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Understood.

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Understood

18. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

I was thinking maybe INT for the CPU could be knocked up to 10. Kepp guys from throwing to big time recievers in double coverage. But other than that looks very good.