Sliders and Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Sep 9, 2010.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Sliders and Update

Guys, let me know what you think of the gameplay after this latest tuner update and patch. Maybe it is my team, but I couldn't run the ball at all and the CPU was like Hercules. I had to pass every down and kick a FG with no time left to win. Close games are a good thing but we are looking for realism. So let me know how this week plays out for you.

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Nothing guys! Come on! I know you noticed something. maybe I'm in a slump. I got beat by the CPU by 30 points in my other Dynasty. For some reason, I can't run the ball.

3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I won't know till after I have a cpu game. My 2 games since patch have been user. And my next is user as well.

4. Jayrah

Looks as if Priest had a 130 yard game with 2 tds on 11 carries. Seems pretty user legit by that particular performance.

5. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Yeah I don't know. CPU was tougher but my team still made some big plays as it should have FSU vs UVA. I will say almost all my runs came late and maybe their D was exhausted. They were really tough early so I threw most the game and then ran more in the 2nd half.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I think i am going to be the 1st team in history to have negative yrds rushing in a season...I only have 1 formation under center and my hb sucks though so that may be the problem...

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I think the run block or their d line needs a bump. We are experiencing the same thing in my new league in which we have similar sliders. Something happened post patch so its a bit tougher to run. The D-Line seems to get off the blocks way too easy.

8. Jayrah

Agreed. And the cpu has a tough time running as well. I think the passing attack is overly used because there is no run game. This is important for a balanced attack from a play picking perspective imo

9. Jayrah