Sliders Discussion

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Dec 1, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Please post your opinions on the current sliders and provide suggestions on improvements. I will add my two cents at later time.

2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I think we need a good set of Heisman sliders. Sydeburnz has a good fair set I have used.

3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I think we should go with a Heisman set too. I like sydburns set. Did anyone get a chance to try the ones I suggested. I know some think you can't get a pass rush on Heisman. I disagree. It's way to easy now. In T1 I get normal pressure.

4. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

My theory is this, if you cheese it, you can beat it. Explanation being this: if you take the fun from it, people do not want to lose. Win at all costs and all that jazz. I am playing the game to try to get better and have some fun. Honestly, if it weren't for this dynasty I would not waste my time. As a competitive person I want to feel some sense of achievement and being beat by a CPU that thinks one way is not exciting. Hence, line'em up, audible to VERT and let it fly. I will try to run a game plan regardless of how I think it might need to change and then flip it on a whim and befuddle the CPU. My opinion in the other ODs didn't matter much and are just that "opinions". Make IT they will come! Vague, no doubt? Got a lot on me right now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Twister18

I still plan on it, just have had an allergic reaction to the right eye or a cold has moved to my eye.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Haven't had a chance to test yours or any by that means. I think the ones used in the E are decent set to start with. But that may because I don't have any to compare.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Not everyone is blowing out the CPU. Some of us are still having competitve games that are fun to play. Until that changes I don't see a reason for slider changes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hokie Effect

Did sliders change for this week? The cpu scores so far seem legit.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't think there were any changes, but I had a close game against PSU in week 6. I couldn't do anything on offense in that game and ended up benching my starting QB.

10. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Yea Cal was pretty tough. I know it was 20-0 but, it was a tough game

11. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I see you played a game. Looks like it was a good one. 45-42 Stanford over USC. What did you think?

12. Twister18

The passing by the CPU QB was unreal but it was Barkely. Still had a hard time getting a pass rush and tackling the CPU was an adventure. Not bad.

13. charter04

charter04 Walk On

And again these were some found in the OS site. They provide a good challenge. I really don't care what direction we go.

14. Twister18

Nope and Duke gave me all that I can handle.

15. Hokie Effect

I noticed you sandbagging sunna bitch

• Like Like x 1
  16. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I just wanted to remind you guys that you can still try the sliders I found on Operation Sports. It seems they are working good for those who have tried them. If you aren't will to help then don't complain later. Here is the link to the sliders if you want to check out his page. I have sent everyone an invite to the dynasty of mine to test them.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...alistic-aa-heisman-siders-ratings-matter.html

• Like Like x 1