Sliders/ game quarters feedback

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I need feedback on the sliders and the minutes played. I just played another league in 7 mins quarters and it took a while to play, I'm thinking of lowering our league to 7 mins.

Any thoughts.

2. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

I like the idea of lowering it ..

3. Dux

Dux Walk On

I just played a game last night with 8 minute quarters and it felt good. I'd rather not lower it.

4. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

the sliders played awesome, the only problem is that it took just over an hour to play. (way too long) girlfriend is out of town, only reason I can play that long :( sad I know. When she let's me grow a backbone, I can play 8 min quarters.

5. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

lol

6. Baller0385

Baller0385 Walk On

Yea my wife is the same way she gives me the evil eye/ death stare when I play lol

7. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

One thing i like in my games is having the accelerated clock in between plays. I wouldn't mind playing longer quarters if we could have automatic run-off to 15-20 seconds. I may be alone on this one though

8. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

Nope I whole heartedly agree with you I wouldn't mind having 9 minute quarters with 20 seconds or more run off

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dux

Dux Walk On

Yeah runoff should be there.

10. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

It is a bug in the game, I had/have it set for 25 sec but it doesn't work in CCM PvP

11. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

Yea I forgot about that again!! We talked about that the other night. Till EA decides to bless us with an Update we'll just have to deal with it

12. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

Oh is it not allowed in the online career mode? Or once the league starts it can't be changed?

13. RabidPanther

RabidPanther Walk On

Does anyone feel that the threshold is smidge to low??
    Maybe just 3 or 4 higher, I felt like I was getting caught by much slower players on the field when realistically they shouldn't I'm talking breakaway runs with someone with higher speed, acceleration, and agility. Even when the computer doesnt take bad angles even against PvP it happens. Now I know that there is a debate how Play now and CCM play differently, but I want others opinions on what they think or if you personally think it's fine where it's at.

Just my 2 cents!!

14. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

It doesn't work

I like the threshold, I have only played one PvP game so we will play more games and wait and see.