Sliders/Gameplay Adjusted

Discussion in 'Football I.Q.' started by Snake Eyez, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

Effective as of Week 2, we have adopted the same difficulty and slider settings as Underclassmen.

Beware that these are Heisman level base, slow speed, threshold @ 30, and will be a lot harder to pull the upsets.

However, having played a few games now in UC (I know some of you here are also in that OD) I have to say that they are a big improvement over both default Heisman and default AA. I've played enough default AA to not really want to do that anymore, even with a D-rated team I can put up huge numbers and probably beat some B or even higher rated teams. From of our week 1 games, I believe most of the rest of us can too... plus I'd prefer to keep game settings as close to "uniform" across the dynasties that myself and the other RS guys are running at the moment.

I'm sorry if this is a problem for anyone, but it's necessary imo... so consider week 1 a fair warm-up as we push forward.

Mcwoods06
    Coachmedicis
    mmorgan184
    Kaizer2310
    lere2001
    Javier24
    hugezombie
    SPL22
    oneshot24
    LB Fitted
    GrimReeferXXIV

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

well, my game at stanford is not going to be fun with these changes.

3. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

I know man... it's going to be a struggle, but I think that's how this OD should be considering where we're starting from.

Also, the game this year is geared heavily to the offensive side of the ball imo.... I feel like I can do things on offense even with limited talent. Maybe that's just my opinion though...

We've already had two or three upsets of big conference teams thus far by the little guys. Which is great.

4. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

Any thoughts from anybody in regards to the game difficulty, after having played 3 or 4 games now under this new set-up?

UC 2.0 is likely going to institute tougher sliders when it kicks off it's re-boot... however, I'm not planning on changing anything for us here until at earliest season 2. I don't think I need to make it any harder on you guys yet. :)