Archived Sliders / Settings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Sliders / Settings

What are everyone's thoughts so far? Here are mine:

1. CPU man defense is ridic. We need to adjust the pass coverage. The computer blankets receivers.

2. I don't know about you, but when receivers drop multiple balls while WIDE open, I get cranky. Upping the Human pass catch just a little is what I recommend.

3. Auto-sprint. I could live with it either way, but we'll have to decide on this.

4. Game Plan. Personally I would like to see this stay out of TF entirely. I understand that it has been toned down, I just don't trust it. We should, however, discuss it.

Other than the fact that Florida's playbook sucks donkey balls, I have no other complaints about the game.

Oh...except that the coin toss always lands on tails. Anyone else experience that?

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

1. I'm not a big passer but when I do throw the rock I'm having success. My only issue is the LBs with these 79 inch verticals. I have noticed if you get the timing down and add touch to your throws it helps.

2. Again, not a big passer but haven't noticed a huge number in drops. I always have catches I should make not happen but just take it on the chin as it being realistic. How many drops are you averaging? Have you looked at your WRs hands/catch ratings?

3. Auto Sprint Off. With it on its hard to stay behind your blockers or setup a defender for a cutback move because your going' all out most of the run.

4. I think we should be able to use it. I still haven't used the aggressive settings but run and pass commit are implemented well this year.

5. Looks like Max can chalk up the SEC crown?

6. Haven't noticed the coin toss. Normally button mash thru it anyway.

Slider Adjustments I have made:

Difficulty: Heisman
    GameSpeed: Slow
    Player Threshold: 0
    Penalties: All bumped up to 60
    CPU QB Acc: 45

Everything else is default. Loss with Rutgers against #8 TCU 24-21 on a Hail Mary playing with these. Labbin' some more tonight to see if any stats look unrealistic but so far so good.

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'd be happy to take the SEC crown, but I have a feeling bits will figure it out plus Alabama is no picnic.

I've been playing with auto sprint on and I like it so maybe it should go to a vote.

I've only played my brother so far so I can't speak to the other issues and I haven't noticed the coin toss.

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Only thing ive noticed is a ton of break tackles on heisman..but that was aginst bama so go figure

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I have very little dropped open catches. My oline is horrible so i am happy when i get the pass off. I havent seen alot of broke tackles unless using hit stick. you have to hit that perfect to get a tackle but just regular tackle see very little broken tackles. also i dont use game plan and havent tried it and wont try it. Not something i am even close to being interested in.

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

THis game is terrible defensive wise to me.... I can't stop shite!!! The cpu runs and passes when they get ready. I really do not like this game....

7. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i am struggling on defense right now to especially against the mizzu offense its like let me breathe please

8. BG

BG On The Rize!

I dis like this game so much, I am considering retiring from online dynasty play before it even begins....... Goodness Gracious(Come on EA......) (n)

9. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i am struggling with Illinois big time. my oline is like soggy cereal and my defense might as well stay off the field

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i havent played cpu yet, but in the few online games i played my defense wasnt bad. i mostly have been simming my dynasty just to try and get a handle on recruiting. gonna play some games tonight on Heisman so ill see if cpu tears me up

11. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

What don't like about this game? Do you think slider adjustment will help?

12. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

What don't like about this game? Do you think slider adjustment will help?

13. NDCOLTS1979

I'm considering making va tech my bitch lol

14. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

ND you don't want none!!!! You'll be holding my pocket when I'm done with you.

[​IMG]

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I literally spit out my juice bruh.....lol^^^^^^^^thats mad suspect......

16. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Play it on Heisman, Slow... Drop the CPU QB ACC to 45... It helps you play defense a little better.... and don't try to play defense like NCAA '10.... doesn't work....

Army doesn't do that anymore but that was used for someone who constantly bitched and acted helpless.... Need someone to constantly tell you what to do or can't get shit completed on your own?....Ok, hold my pocket:D

18. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

But he is enjoying holding homie pocket a little too much...And them flip flops are mad h***!

19. BG

BG On The Rize!

CPU everything, especially offensive! Every running back I face break the first wave of defenders with ease. They just stop, side step my man and their off to the races. I never get close to the QB, even on blitzes. Is game planning going to be used this year because I currently don't use them, but I don't see any other way to compete with CPU without them. JMO!!!

20. BG

BG On The Rize!

What do you mean don't play defense like 10, how else do you play?

21. NDCOLTS1979

I very rarely use the hit stick on defense. If u dont hit it perfect ur done. Also i have found that corner blitzes work pretty good and disrupt things in the backfield. I dont use game plan i struggle on offense more than defense right now.

22. BG

BG On The Rize!

I struggle everywhere! and to top it off, I was the first person eliminated from the PS3 tourney....... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Don't worry I sent Greg (NDColts) home to join you on the couch. My Reward? Vishal and the f'n Crimson Tide!! Nah, I feel bad for having to body another Chaos Owner that early...

Good Luck To Everyone Still In It!!

And I have some sliders I'm working on in SoCom... I'll post that link in a second so we can practice and have a group "tweaking" session no homo!! We have maybe a week before luvtotha9s roster is complete

24. BG

BG On The Rize!

STOP THE PRESS!!! STOP THE MUTHA FREAKIN PRESS!!! I think I have gotten better over night! I'm only losing 28-10 instead of 45-7. Could it be true or just a lucky couple of games. The verdict is still out on that one........

25. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah I wish I could of gotten illinois but my seed wouldn't let me. They are the only team I have used and getting used to them and what I can and can't do