sliders?

Discussion in 'The Flashback' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 12, 2013.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

any thought on sliders? I played a game the other day as OSU vs. Buffalo on Heisman default and was doing everything i could to hang in the game...just curious what you guys were thinking for sliders so I could get in some games this weekend with similar sliders

• Like Like x 1
  2. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

I haven't tested any sliders. I played as syracuse vs Penn State on default heisman sliders and it was a pretty good game. I ended up losing by 2 possessions (can't remember the final score, it was 2 days ago).

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

We can try, IBO's sliders.

4. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

We do need sliders. Right now it's setup with default AA. If y'all have some suggestions throw them out and I'll play around with them this weekend.

BPHusker where are IBO's sliders posted?

5. BDSDIGITAL

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ibos-heisman-sliders.99928/

I played a game with these. Ohio State vs. San Diego St. I won 28-6 so I guess that's realistic. Their offense moved the ball well at times but the only thing I noticed is I was killing them on deep balls. One of my receivers had 5 catches for like 150 yds and 3 tds. 2 of those td's he was open by 20 yards on deep passes. My running game was realistic as well.

All in all statistically it was about right except for Braxton Miller carving them up but in real life he could catch fire like that. 20-25 300 ish yds 3 tds. no real running stats to speak of.

The game play felt a little wonky though...these are probably a better option than just straight up AA or Heisman. imho

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

User games are going to be a bitch. Running the ball is so fucking easy in this version. Hate playing lobby players.

7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I take that back, apparently sliders work for H2H games.

8. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Any thoughts on limitations of adjustments? Imo from the games I've played the QB focus adjustment is super OP atm.

9. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I personally feel as if we should leave everything balanced.

10. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:

I agree.

11. hornfaninbama

Here's the 1st half stats of Kentucky vs Temple it got crazy at the end of the half. I hit an 80 yard TD against 1 on 1 on the outside. They threw a pick, and I hit another TD. Then they hit a 75 yarder as time expired. I upped human passing to 15. And CPU to 30 an WR catching to 30

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Well I'm whooping the dog shit out of OKST using TTU and it's only halftime.

My QB is 15-23 with 243 passing yards, 3 TD's and 0 INTs.

I have a 117 yards on the ground, Kenny Williams my RB has 71 and my QB has 43 and my backup has 3.

The Cowboys receivers drop everything so their QB is 10-31 with only 82 yards. We need to bump up catching for the CPU. It's 42-7 and if I finish this game I will easily put up 100 points. I think we need to bump it up to Heisman, I feel AA is just too easy.

13. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Came out in the second half and literally just ran the ball that half and went from 117 yards to 285 yards on the ground. TTU won 59-14. I'm going to tweak some sliders and up it up to Heisman and do a Kansas State matchup vs Alabama and see what happens.

14. hornfaninbama

-Cougars- and I have tested IbleedOrange's slider set and think they are the best out. They are Heisman difficulty, but they seem great. Check them out here and test them yourselves.
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ibos-heisman-sliders.99928/

The only problem I've seen is that offenses are very hard to stop. But that appears to be a problem with the game, and not something that can be fixed by sliders. I just played Oregon vs Baylor at a neutral site and won with Baylor 45-35. But it took a superhuman effort from my QB and because of their pace I doubled up their TOP.

Both teams had 21 first downs. I went 18-26 for 305 3 TDs and no picks. CPU went 23-28 for 196 2 TDs and 1 pick. Ran 49 times for 195 yards and 3 TDs. They had 28 for 338 and 3 TDs. The difference was a 2:0 turnover battle, and a 66% 3rd down conversion rate. So 3rd downs and turnovers made the difference, and that seems about right. A weird glitch happened and I think it was just a bug. About midway through the 3rd Seastrunk and DAT disappeared. Neither was hurt, and they were still at the top of the depth chart, but neither one hit the field. It may have something to do with the autosub ratios that his sliders mess with, I'm going to reset them and see if that fixes the issue.

15. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea I played with Nebraska against Iowa. They were kicking my ass in the first half. But I found a way to make a comeback. But it is indeed to stop offense, as it always is in a college football game sadly. No matter what defense there's always going to be a hole somewhere.

16. hornfaninbama

17. BDSDIGITAL

I've played 4 games on these sliders and they definitely tend to produce high scoring games. As osu I beat up on buffalo, the best sdsu 28-6 but then beat cal at cal 47-42 and we combined for about 1300 yards of offense. Game after that I lost to Wisconsin 31-24. That game was maybe the most realistic NCAA game I've played in forever. I was up 17-7 in the 3rd qtr and threw 2 4th qtr ints both totally my fault and fumbled once and got beat. It seems some games can get out of control like my cal game, but the Wisconsin game was reasonable offensively stat wise. Thy only threw about 10 times.

18. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

So what sliders did we agree on?

19. hornfaninbama

IBleedOrange's Heisman Set

We couldn't find a workable AA set.

20. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Awesome, sounds good.

21. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Have you guys been experiencing the DB glitch with IBOs sliders? Where the CB loses track of his zone because of aggressive coverage setting by CPU and its a free bomb TD (if you choose to throw it, which I dont like to)? Just something thats been floating around and I wanted to check it out.

22. BDSDIGITAL

What glitch is that?

23. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

The CPU defense sets it's zone coverage to aggressive, and then DBs with a deep zone loses track of WRs that go deep and you can get a wide open guy streaking downfield. It was worse last year but it's in this years game as well apparently when on All American and Heisman. I've been out of town so I've just read this at operation sports and haven't played the game enough to see it myself, so I was wondering if you guys had seen it yet.

24. BDSDIGITAL

I've had guys break open deep, but I don't pay nearly enough attention to know why. Lol. I just thought I was a good play caller :(

25. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Hahaha maybe you still are! Let me see if I can dig up a video of it. I read of a solution where people turn the difficulty down to varsity and then make the sliders pretty severe to make up for it but I haven't been able to test that out on my own so idk how well that works.