1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Vinsanity, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Walk On

Sliders

Who thinks rushing is too easy.. should beef up cpu running d. stanford runs over his opponent. i do too... im sure most of us do.

any thought? and cpu dropsss way too many passes just my thought!

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Personally I think CPU pass rush and CPU passing game is a little high. I have literally no time to throw most of the time against inferior lines and Washingon's backup QB only had like two incomplete passes against me. Right now the fact that I can run the ball is what keeps my offense moving. JMO though if every one else says otherwise then go for it.

3. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

I hadn't started playing heisman level til i started this league. Had only been playin All american in my home dynasty. So right now it's all a lil rough for me.

4. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

I haven't seen much difficulty with the sliders vs the CPU, perhaps I would make them a tad tougher... then again my team is loaded with studs

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i agree running needs to be harder...passing not so much