Sliders?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 10, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sliders?

Guys, I can't say for sure, but I'm willing to guess we are using one of, if not the hardest slider set out there based on the cpu scores.

We have guys losing to equal and even inferior cpu teams. We're getting blown out to the tougher cpu teams. And we have 2 teams (Baylor and Duke) way below .500 on the season.

Do you guys want to tone them down some? I have no problem with doing it. I do like the challenge, but don't want everyone becoming disheartened by the results.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

lets finish the season with these and discuss. I say keep em so far....I like the challenge.

3. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Yea, I think we can revisit at the end of the season. Even though i have Baylor, Other than last two games, I feel like Ive had a chance to win all my games. Usually the other team has superior talent, but if i play smart, I should be in a position to steal the game.

4. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

Personally they have been driving me crazy because of all of the broken tackles. I think Missouri's RB had something like 15 broken tackles on like 13 carries somewhere in the third quarter. Granted, some of that is probably due to my piss poor defense. We can talk about it again at the end of the season, but that is my two cents

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah I hear ya on that one....I play conservative big hits and tackling all game cause of this.

6. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

When I'm not whiffing on tackles and diving for air, I'm getting slapped around and having running backs drag me forward for 3-4 yards a play. It's tough to stop the cpu on 3rd and short. My DB's also play like retards half the time, but that could just be their abysmal ratings.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I honestly don't think the sliders are too hard, we (meaning I, and Kentucky) just suck.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok well we'll talk about it during the off-season night. sounds like the one thing maybe tone down if cpu rb ability.

9. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

the sliders have ok. only issue i ran into was stomping nebraska one week then having kansas look like alabama the next. but it happens

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i actually like that. makes it feel more like real life, where on any given week, 1 team can play out of their minds and pull off a big upset. same as UAB beating Wake Forest a week after Wake destroys VTech in Blacksburg.

11. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

...Go Blazers!

12. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

I am kinda liking the sliders so far. All of my games are tough and I really have to concentrate and have a solid gameplan. Most of my games have been extremely close in the first half and then I break away in the 2nd after seeing what each team likes to do.

I do kinda agree that the computer running can be a little rediculous at times though. It's not so much the blocking, but the RBs ability. Maybe you could increase the blocking slider a little but lower the RB ability so he won't break too many tackles.